PDA

View Full Version : ShMitt combo packs

MikeyC
11-20-2006, 10:01 AM
So, I was just putting together my next Autogeek order and I was thinking of ordering some more ShMitt. I noticed there are combo packs and one is the white wash ShMitt with the yellow/white interior ShMItt.

I'm just wondering is the white wash ShMitt in this combo pack the white/white wash ShMitt or the white/yellow wash ShMitt?

Meghan
11-20-2006, 10:34 AM
So, I was just putting together my next Autogeek order and I was thinking of ordering some more ShMitt. I noticed there are combo packs and one is the white wash ShMitt with the yellow/white interior ShMItt.

I'm just wondering is the white wash ShMitt in this combo pack the white/white wash ShMitt or the white/yellow wash ShMitt?
E-800803 Is the white/white and Yellow/White Interior

MikeyC
11-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Thanks!

Mike T
11-20-2006, 11:23 AM
Can the White/Yellow combo be used for exterior washing?

aceshigh73
11-20-2006, 12:06 PM
I just wanted to post on this thread since my name is Mike also and I just ordered the Shmitt combo's..... lol!!!

MikeyC
11-20-2006, 12:56 PM
Can the White/Yellow combo be used for exterior washing?

There are two combo packs I saw on AG. One combo pack is an all white wash ShMitt with a yellow/white interior ShMitt. The other combo pack is a white/yellow wash ShMitt along with an all black wheel ShMitt.

I would not use the yellow/white interior ShMitt for washing as I believe it does not have the tufted surface that wash ShMitts have. The tufted surface prevents dirt from being pushed against the paint while washing.

I just wanted to post on this thread since my name is Mike also and I just ordered the Shmitt combo's..... lol!!!

I only ordered the all white wash ShMitt with yellow/white interior ShMitt as I already own the white/yellow wash ShMitt. Otherwise, I would have ordered both combo packs.