PDA

View Full Version : newbie from Louisville

Pages : [1] 2

sharpcard
08-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Hello everybody, I stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago and have been reading and watching vids ever since. Thanks to all for sharing their opinions and results on the forum. It has helped me learn what proper paint care really is.

I finally placed my first order with AG last night and I should have a new Flex/Wolfgang kit on the way:dblthumb2:.

Now what to do with the box of "junk" products that I cleaned out of my cabinet that I will never use again. I may just leave them at the local carwash.

Bryan

PAR Detailing
08-30-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm from Louisville aswell. Good luck with the new flex you'll love it

Bonifax
08-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Good luck with your new toys and welcome to the forum!

Mike Phillips
08-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Hi Bryan,

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Now what to do with the box of "junk" products that I cleaned out of my cabinet that I will never use again.

I may just leave them at the local carwash.

Bryan

Can't even count how many times I read or heard that same thing...

:xyxthumbs:

Wendell Jarvis
08-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Welcome aboard fellow Kentuckian ( I am in Richmond, Ky,)............Go Big Blue Nation....UK Wildcats

Bert31
08-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Welcome aboard Bryan, I am a Louisvillian also. If you want to borrow some stuff just let me know. I can give you an inventory of my stuff sometime if you want.

Oh and I agree with Wendell Jarvis - Go Cats, beat the Cards this weekend!

Bobby B.
08-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

PAR Detailing
08-30-2010, 04:05 PM

GO CARDS!! :props:

08stang
08-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

Wendell Jarvis
08-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Welcome aboard Bryan, I am a Louisvillian also. If you want to borrow some stuff just let me know. I can give you an inventory of my stuff sometime if you want.

Can I borrow some Fuzion and Souveran Paste.....or some Swiss Vax

sharpcard
08-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome and the offers.

It's cool to see some local posters on here too, even if some of them are misguided UofK fans (just kidding). Today Coach Cal signed another 5 star kid, so can't we have a little sunshine after enduring three years of our former coach. Wendell shouldn't you be a Colonel fan anyway. I've had many a great time in Richmond when some friends lived there. I'd like to see how the town has changed.

I'm looking forward to playing with my new toys. My current vehicles are older and in desperate need of attention. I'm glad I found this site so I can see how the pro's do it.

Thanks again everybody.

Wendell Jarvis
08-31-2010, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome and the offers.

It's cool to see some local posters on here too, even if some of them are misguided UofK fans (just kidding). Today Coach Cal signed another 5 star kid, so can't we have a little sunshine after enduring three years of our former coach. Wendell shouldn't you be a Colonel fan anyway. I've had many a great time in Richmond when some friends lived there. I'd like to see how the town has changed.

I'm looking forward to playing with my new toys. My current vehicles are older and in desperate need of attention. I'm glad I found this site so I can see how the pro's do it.

Thanks again everybody.

Why would I be a Colonel, I graduated from UK ? Although since I own a detailing business, I have done Coach Roy Kidd's vehicles.....as for the recruiting class of 2011...once again we are loaded....just a little concerned about this season.....but hopefully the team will learn each other and form a bond ....that is what its going to take to win a title.

BobbyG
08-31-2010, 07:00 AM
:welcome: Welcome to Autogeek Bryan!

I'm sure you find Autogeek to be a great place to hang around, chat, read, and contribute. This is a friendly place with lots of knowledge and information that's available just for the asking.

Remember; the only stupid question is the one that's not asked! :props:

Bert31
08-31-2010, 10:16 AM
Can I borrow some Fuzion and Souveran Paste.....or some Swiss Vax

If I had either of the three I would let you borrow them.

Bert31
08-31-2010, 10:21 AM
My current vehicles are older and in desperate need of attention.

What types and years are the cars?