PDA

View Full Version : List Making.

DS Detailer
04-11-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm placing an order.

Sourven Paste, Some more Micro Fibers, and a new wash solution. What do you guys think is the best.

What else should I buy. I want to try something neat.

I apologize for using the word neat. I am not a Brady.

amitpatel
04-11-2006, 11:50 PM
I too am trying to make a list. I was placing items in the cart then stopped to think of whatelse I need or not sure about before I finalized my order.

Here are some of the things that are going to be in my cart:
Foam Gun with extra bottle and cap
PB's SS&S or Pinnacle BodyWork Shampoo
Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave
Pinnacle Souveran or Nattys Blue (dont know which one is better on dark blue metallic paint after a coat of WG Deep Gloss Sealant??? NEED HELP ON WHICH ONE I SHOULD GO WITH)
A bottle of Pinnacle Crystal Mist
Pinnacle or WG Gel Wheel Cleaner
Large Sea Sponge or The Bone
Pinnacle Micro Rejuv. Detergent
I just bought a bottle of DP Krystal Vision glass cleaner and I love it! I think I need to get the 128oz jug. This stuff also works good on my chrome wheels that I have to clean almost everyday or two thanks to brake dust =( Oh well, thats good news for AG that I will be buying a lot more if this product.

Dont know what else I might be adding to the list but any input on the products I have listed would be greatly appreciated.

MailMan17
04-12-2006, 05:04 AM
I just picked up the Spring DP wheel package, ( DP Wheel Glaz and Wheel Cleaner.) That is neat to add to your list.:rolleyes:

Meghan
04-12-2006, 07:02 AM
DS you need a foam gun if you don't already have one... great toy!

JeffW
04-12-2006, 07:15 AM
DS you need a foam gun if you don't already have one... great toy!

Meghan - Your tag line should read Moderator/Saleswomen ;)

I just ordered some items to round out my inventory for the summer, which was pretty easy (and painless $-wise) since I went nuts ordering stuff last summer and fall. Gots plenty of WG, PB, 4*, ect, waxes, sealants and polishes, so only needed to pickup some of the light stuff. Have some DP 4-in-1 wash stuff coming in and some PB QW+. Oh, yeah, and I requested a foam sample :) :) :)

Aside from buying a container of foam when it is released, this should pretty well keep me set for the season - sorry AG, don't think you'll be getting soooo much of my $'s for awhile. On the bright side though, I should soon have enough money to take my family on a vacation :p

Meghan
04-12-2006, 07:28 AM
Meghan - Your tag line should read Moderator/Saleswomen ;)

I just ordered some items to round out my inventory for the summer, which was pretty easy (and painless $-wise) since I went nuts ordering stuff last summer and fall. Gots plenty of WG, PB, 4*, ect, waxes, sealants and polishes, so only needed to pickup some of the light stuff. Have some DP 4-in-1 wash stuff coming in and some PB QW+. Oh, yeah, and I requested a foam sample :) :) :)

Aside from buying a container of foam when it is released, this should pretty well keep me set for the season - sorry AG, don't think you'll be getting soooo much of my $'s for awhile. On the bright side though, I should soon have enough money to take my family on a vacation :p

Jeff, saleswomen I am not, but I have played with all of the Autogeek toys, so I can at least recommend the fun ones. :D

ScottB
04-12-2006, 02:23 PM
What else should I buy. I want to try something neat.

http://www.autogeek.net/newproducts.html

this is the page to watch .... I have it on good advice that it changes often with some "neat" new stuff :D

FloridaNative
04-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Hmmm
My wish list:
The Total Care Car
Polish & Wax Kit from
Pinnacle Natural Brilliance

My actual list:
WG Pre-wax polish
WG DG Sealant
303 protectant
PB S&W
P21S Concours Carnauba wax

Ah Souveran, one of these days... one of these days.....

At least I can dream. :p

amitpatel
04-13-2006, 12:28 AM
Well here is my order I just placed, maybe browsing this list something might pop in mind for you to pick up? Good luck with your order. -Amit

1 Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax 69.99
1 Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator Microfiber Detergent Concentrate 16 oz 14.99
2 Pinnacle Crystal Mist Spray Wax39.981Autogeek Quart Foamaster Foam Gun FREE bonus!59.99
1 Foamaster Foam Wash Gun: Foam Wash Gun Bottle with Lid (Quart) 5.99
1 Poorboy's Super Slick & Suds Concentrated Car Wash 14.99
2 Large Natural Sea Sponge 39.98
1 DP Gel Wheel Cleaner 9.99
2 The Guzzler Waffle Weave by Cobra 16 x 24 19.98
2 Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Gel 35.98
1 Wolfgang Tire & Wheel Cleaner 17.99
1 Accutire Set Point™ Programmable Tire Gauge 17.99
2 DP Total Interior Cleaner 19.98
1 DP Interior Surface Protectant 5.99
1 Pinnacle Car Care Handbook 0.00
1 Wolfgang Car Care Handbook 0.00
1 DP Car Care Handbook 0.00

Meghan
04-13-2006, 07:26 AM
Well here is my order I just placed, maybe browsing this list something might pop in mind for you to pick up? Good luck with your order. -Amit

1 Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax 69.99
1 Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator Microfiber Detergent Concentrate 16 oz 14.99
2 Pinnacle Crystal Mist Spray Wax39.981Autogeek Quart Foamaster Foam Gun FREE bonus!59.99
1 Foamaster Foam Wash Gun: Foam Wash Gun Bottle with Lid (Quart) 5.99
1 Poorboy's Super Slick & Suds Concentrated Car Wash 14.99
2 Large Natural Sea Sponge 39.98
1 DP Gel Wheel Cleaner 9.99
2 The Guzzler Waffle Weave by Cobra 16 x 24 19.98
2 Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Gel 35.98
1 Wolfgang Tire & Wheel Cleaner 17.99
1 Accutire Set Point™ Programmable Tire Gauge 17.99
2 DP Total Interior Cleaner 19.98
1 DP Interior Surface Protectant 5.99
1 Pinnacle Car Care Handbook 0.00
1 Wolfgang Car Care Handbook 0.00
1 DP Car Care Handbook 0.00

Looks like you have your work cut out for you for the weekend!!:rolleyes:

BlkTac05
04-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Grab yourself some DP Krystal vision Glass Cleaner! Amazing shtuff!!