PDA

View Full Version : For those looking for wheel/tires....

justin_murphy
11-19-2006, 12:28 PM
I have used this company for alot of my clients lately and I'm truly impressed with their service and prices. I thought I'd just pass along a good experience....

http://www.edgeracing.com/wheels/flik/

joe.p
11-19-2006, 12:51 PM
I have been looking to replace my old Gregars on my 71 olds cutlass..The problem i continue to have is everything i find dosen't appeal to me like the orginal set of Gregars on the car..Although i cleaned'em up real nice there old and pitted..also much heavier then a newer replacement wheel..What kind of wheels have you seen that would look sharp ? i don't want the original olds wheels that would have been on the car when purchased..

sparkie
11-19-2006, 12:56 PM
They don't have a listing for 2005 F-150.:confused:

justin_murphy
11-19-2006, 01:12 PM
I have been looking to replace my old Gregars on my 71 olds cutlass..The problem i continue to have is everything i find dosen't appeal to me like the orginal set of Gregars on the car..Although i cleaned'em up real nice there old and pitted..also much heavier then a newer replacement wheel..What kind of wheels have you seen that would look sharp ? i don't want the original olds wheels that would have been on the car when purchased..

I'm actually going to a high-end tire/wheel shop in Atlanta this week. I'll see if I can pick up some ideas for you while I'm there joe.

justin_murphy
11-19-2006, 01:14 PM
They don't have a listing for 2005 F-150.:confused:

They are more sports car based. I have a few clients looking for some truck wheels as well. As I just posted, I'm going to Atlanta this week to handle some business with a wheel store there.

supercharged
11-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Could not find tires for my car. I have been always shopping for tires at America's Tire Company.