PDA

View Full Version : Why doesnt AG carry ZYMOL products?

Pages : [1] 2

Christopher
08-27-2010, 01:57 AM
As the title suggests... It seems pretty good, like a step up from pinnacles line.
I wonder why... :confused:

Meghan
08-27-2010, 02:00 AM
We use to several years ago and they did not move. Not really much interest in that line for our customers.

BobbyG
08-27-2010, 05:55 AM
I agree with Meghan.

To be honest with you, I was never all that impressed with Zymol. I used it on several vehicles and it just didn't give me the results I was anticipating. Pinnacle products on the other hand really make the finish glow and last. I'm not plugging for Pinnacle, just giving you my opinion.

trhland
08-27-2010, 06:23 AM
pinnacle is one of my most used detailing products. i do use other brands but pinnacle is my alltime favorite:xyxthumbs:

reality33
08-27-2010, 08:50 AM
I used to use Zymöl all the time. Some of their products are good, like their wheel wash and HD cleanse, and the higher end waxes are very nice. But why should you have to start at around $300 to get a great wax when you can pick up a tub of the wonderful Souverän. Since that beauty, I have not looked back at Zymöl and the only bit of product I have left from them is a half tub of Japon and some leather cleaner.

trhland
08-27-2010, 06:28 PM
I used to use Zymöl all the time. Some of their products are good, like their wheel wash and HD cleanse, and the higher end waxes are very nice. But why should you have to start at around $300 to get a great wax when you can pick up a tub of the wonderful Souverän. Since that beauty, I have not looked back at Zymöl and the only bit of product I have left from them is a half tub of Japon and some leather cleaner.
souveran is great!!! just durability is not good. but great none the less:xyxthumbs: and fun to use..

ScottB
08-27-2010, 09:35 PM
So many great products and waxes here already, you can likely find a worthy substitute.

qaz393
08-04-2011, 01:43 PM
So many great products and waxes here already, you can likely find a worthy substitute.

bringing back an old thread, find a better wash sponge than the zymol one????

Rsurfer
08-04-2011, 01:46 PM
bringing back an old thread, find a better wash sponge than the zymol one????

Big Blue maybe?

qaz393
08-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Big Blue maybe?

bought 1 never used it again. impossible to use around mirrors and door handles.... also have the smitt, but i feel the sponge scrubs evenly compared to that

ballfan4141
08-04-2011, 02:07 PM
zymol is junk in my opinion. overpriced and do not work. doesnt turtle waxs make their cleaner wax that is blue and sell for about $15.

qaz393
08-04-2011, 02:09 PM
zymol is junk in my opinion. overpriced and do not work. doesnt turtle waxs make their cleaner wax that is blue and sell for about $15.

i thought it was still a zymol formula that turtle wax distribute..... i think their sponge are way better value. around 6 bucks canadian for one. a lake country goes for the same price and its just a grout sponge.....

tell me which one is moer over priced

FUNX650
08-04-2011, 03:22 PM
As the title suggests... It seems pretty good, like a step up from pinnacles line.
I wonder why... :confused:

Many auto parts stores (Pep Boys, AutoZone, etc.) carries Zymol products, although the vendor/distibutor name will be quite different than Zymol. :)

I don't feel that this is "pretty good", or "like a step up from Pinnacle's line", though. And these Zymol products are no where near $300.00 or more! :D

Bob

qaz393
08-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Many auto parts stores (Pep Boys, AutoZone, etc.) carries Zymol products, although the vendor/distibutor name will be quite different than Zymol. :)

I don't feel that this is "pretty good", or "like a step up from Pinnacle's line", though. And these Zymol products are no where near $300.00 or more! :D

Bob

i find most zymol products to be overpriced. the only thing i like is the wash sponge. good quality and good price.

qaz393
08-04-2011, 04:42 PM

Bob

doesnt those auto store carry mothers and meguiars too????