PDA

View Full Version : heated carpet extractor

Pages : [1] 2

bearcat44
08-26-2010, 04:22 PM
What is the best portable heated carpet and seat extractor to use. I need it to be small because i am mobile.

proudpoppa
08-26-2010, 04:48 PM
probably the aztec. have not personally used it but i have read many good things about it on here.

trhland
08-26-2010, 05:02 PM
you looking for a pro one? if not i have the bissel heated one its great.:xyxthumbs: if your looking for something better autogeek has a nice one.

BobbyG
08-26-2010, 07:33 PM
you looking for a pro one? if not i have the bissel heated one its great.:xyxthumbs: if your looking for something better autogeek has a nice one.

Geez Tom, I had no idea these things were that expensive! :wow: I like good quality tools but for the home guy $700 and up makes it highly unlikely for me!!

trhland
08-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Geez Tom, I had no idea these things were that expensive! :wow: I like good quality tools but for the home guy $700 and up makes it highly unlikely for me!!
u dont need one like that for personaly use. those are ment for detailing for profit use. foryourown ride all you need is a bissel. the pro heat is what i have .. now if you start detailing on the side then you might want to upgrade to one that a/g sells. those are ment for high volume use..:xyxthumbs:

BobbyG
08-26-2010, 08:00 PM
u dont need one like that for personaly use. those are ment for detailing for profit use. foryourown ride all you need is a bissel. the pro heat is what i have .. now if you start detailing on the side then you might want to upgrade to one that a/g sells. those are ment for high volume use..:xyxthumbs:

You're absolutely right! I was looking at the ones through Autogeek and was really impressed with the one under their name. For now though, I'm going to scale it down just a wee bit!!

Executive Detail
08-26-2010, 08:38 PM
What is the best portable heated carpet and seat extractor to use. I need it to be small because i am mobile.

I started with the Durrmaid 1600, which is nice for saving space in a truck or trailer. However, I quickly out-grew it as far as how big of a job it could handle. I just recently bought a Mytee HP60 (a smaller version of the Mytee HP-100 GranPrix Hot Water Extractor (http://www.autogeek.net/mytee-hp-100-carpet-extractor.html)) about 2 weeks ago. Much, much better. Plus, with the Mytee, you can buy many more attachments to make it more versatile.

Showroom Shine
08-26-2010, 08:43 PM
I have the Aztec Hot Rod Hot Spotter. Yes it is a pricey unit.But I am glad I made the right decision. My Hot Rod is with me on every detail.It heats up pretty quick,has great lift,has the clear nozzle,and wheels. With my steamer and extractor,cloth seats look like they came from the Dry Cleaners! It's great for the mobile guys!

bearcat44
08-27-2010, 08:22 PM

I am looking for a pro one. What do you suggest?

bearcat44
08-27-2010, 08:24 PM
I have the Aztec Hot Rod Hot Spotter. Yes it is a pricey unit.But I am glad I made the right decision. My Hot Rod is with me on every detail.It heats up pretty quick,has great lift,has the clear nozzle,and wheels. With my steamer and extractor,cloth seats look like they came from the Dry Cleaners! It's great for the mobile guys!

Thanks for the info.

bearcat44
08-27-2010, 08:25 PM
I started with the Durrmaid 1600, which is nice for saving space in a truck or trailer. However, I quickly out-grew it as far as how big of a job it could handle. I just recently bought a Mytee HP60 (a smaller version of the Mytee HP-100 GranPrix Hot Water Extractor (http://www.autogeek.net/mytee-hp-100-carpet-extractor.html)) about 2 weeks ago. Much, much better. Plus, with the Mytee, you can buy many more attachments to make it more versatile.

Thanks for the info.

bearcat44
08-27-2010, 08:27 PM
[QUO.TE=proudpoppa;347501]probably the aztec. have not personally used it but i have read many good things about it on here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

trhland
08-28-2010, 05:29 AM
I am looking for a pro one. What do you suggest?
i used to have the durrmaid one and thats the same one a/g sells but a/gs might be under a different name righ tnow not sure .durrmaid is good /or mytee is another ..

bearcat44
08-28-2010, 09:14 PM
i used to have the durrmaid one and thats the same one a/g sells but a/gs might be under a different name righ tnow not sure .durrmaid is good /or mytee is another ..

Thanks for letting me know.:xyxthumbs:

cvp
05-29-2011, 08:19 AM
The Karcher puzzi is a good option for detailers