PDA

View Full Version : Free Gift? AG has TBP for DG products!

sparkie
11-18-2006, 03:30 PM
TBP - The best prices
I just order. Give it up! What's my free Gift?:D J/K

The Ultimate Guzzler Waffle Weave By Cobra 28 x 54 X 2
Wolfgang™ Plastik Lens Cleaning System: D.A Adapter 5/8" X 11
Wolfgang™ Plastik Lens Cleaning System
DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine
Duragloss Vinyl & Leather Dressing (UD) #201
Duragloss Clear Coat Polish (CCP) #111
Duragloss Aquawax (AW) #951: 128 oz. Duragloss Aquawax (AW) #951

Duragloss Aquawax is a must have, just read Justin review on it. I have the 22oz, and I know that this stuff is awesome. That's why I order the 128oz. Take it from me, if you use a QD after a wash, this is the stuff. Next time you order, get you some AW. You will love it.
AG has the best price on Duragloss products. I know I got some from NAPA and paid to much.

justin_murphy
11-18-2006, 03:36 PM
TBP - The best prices
I just order. Give it up! What's my free Gift?:D J/K

The Ultimate Guzzler Waffle Weave By Cobra 28 x 54 X 2
Wolfgang™ Plastik Lens Cleaning System: D.A Adapter 5/8" X 11
Wolfgang™ Plastik Lens Cleaning System
DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine
Duragloss Vinyl & Leather Dressing (UD) #201
Duragloss Clear Coat Polish (CCP) #111
Duragloss Aquawax (AW) #951: 128 oz. Duragloss Aquawax (AW) #951

Duragloss Aquawax is a must have, just read Justin review on it. I have the 22oz, and I know that this stuff is awesome. That's why I order the 128oz. Take it from me, if you use a QD after a wash, this is the stuff. Next time you order, get you some AW. You will love it.
AG has the best price on Duragloss products. I know I got some from NAPA and paid to much.

Just wait till you see AutoGeek's DuraGloss gallon prices!!!!
TBA of course....

I too have the WolfGang Lens System. I will be using it this upcoming week Sparkie.

AG does have the best prices but there's one thing that no one else has.....AUTOGEEK!

Meghan
11-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Well I spent my Saturday putting Poorboys, P21s, and Optimum on sale, just for you guys!!!:righton: I think it is official, we have great sales and great prices and most importantly THE BEST CUSTOMERS YOU CAN ASK FOR!!Im the MAN :grouphug: Im the MAN
Everyone have a great weekend!!! And do not forget if you order to enter the FreeGift code!

Russecu
11-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Idk if I am more excited about the products I ordered or the gift. lol Cn mine be a 1/2 tub of Souveran would work for me lol

aceshigh73
11-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Well I spent my Saturday putting Poorboys, P21s, and Optimum on sale, just for you guys!!!:righton: I think it is official, we have great sales and great prices and most importantly THE BEST CUSTOMERS YOU CAN ASK FOR!!Im the MAN :grouphug: Im the MAN
Everyone have a great weekend!!! And do not forget if you order to enter the FreeGift code!

Meghan,

Dont see PB's onsale...... but do see P21 and Opt onsale... did you mean another line? I see CK has sale prices, but I didnt notice what the prices of those were yesterday

ScottB
11-18-2006, 05:13 PM
If you like/love the Aquawax, you clearly should try the 921 also. No streaking, same great look and feel, and nice gloss increase.

Meghan
11-18-2006, 05:15 PM
Meghan,

Dont see PB's onsale...... but do see P21 and Opt onsale... did you mean another line? I see CK has sale prices, but I didnt notice what the prices of those were yesterday
It is all updating as I am typing, made a lot of changes in prices today, have to give the site a few to catch up!:D
AND yes I meant Poorboys!;)

trl2112
11-18-2006, 06:10 PM

Glad I did not order last night. I have several PB's products in the cart I was building and the sale price is showing up.:righton:
Thanks Meghan YOU ALL ROCK!!!