PDA

View Full Version : New Order, what am I missing?

onexvi3tboi
08-25-2010, 03:58 PM
I just made an order waiting to put it through but have a few question:

I am planning to buy these product, am I missing anything.

I already have Pinnacle Kit, which include Body Shampoo, Carnuba Wax, Paint Cleansing Lotion, Leather Conditioner, Rubber and Vinyl Conditioner.
I also have, DP Tire Gloss, DP Tire Gel, Surf Garage Shampoo and Wax, and Wolfgang Sealant 3.0

I am buying, Cobra MF Starter Kit(need new MF), Pinnacle Lether and Vinyl Cleaner(ran out), Poorboys Bug Squash (ran out), Klasse AIO (low on Cleansing Lotion), Poorboys Super Slick and Wax Car Shampoo (low on Body Shampoo, but I have a full bottle of Surf Garage Shampoo), Wolfgang Half Gallon Foamaster Foam Gun, and a sample of Stoner Invisible Glass Headlight Restoration Kit Wipes (is this good?)

Please let me know if I need anything else. Thanks.

snowking724
08-25-2010, 04:28 PM
might be worth looking into the dp bogo's instead of--->Pinnacle Lether and Vinyl Cleaner(ran out), Poorboys Bug Squash (ran out),Poorboys Super Slick and Wax Car Shampoo. just a little more bang for your buck and all the dp stuff i've used is great.

Bonifax
08-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Well if your car is already in perfect paint condition, then your order is OK, but if not, you would probably need some polishing options like PB 2.5 and 1 polishers and maybe an AIO polish too

trhland
08-25-2010, 06:32 PM
I just made an order waiting to put it through but have a few question:

I am planning to buy these product, am I missing anything.

I already have Pinnacle Kit, which include Body Shampoo, Carnuba Wax, Paint Cleansing Lotion, Leather Conditioner, Rubber and Vinyl Conditioner.
I also have, DP Tire Gloss, DP Tire Gel, Surf Garage Shampoo and Wax, and Wolfgang Sealant 3.0

I am buying, Cobra MF Starter Kit(need new MF), Pinnacle Lether and Vinyl Cleaner(ran out), Poorboys Bug Squash (ran out), Klasse AIO (low on Cleansing Lotion), Poorboys Super Slick and Wax Car Shampoo (low on Body Shampoo, but I have a full bottle of Surf Garage Shampoo), Wolfgang Half Gallon Foamaster Foam Gun, and a sample of Stoner Invisible Glass Headlight Restoration Kit Wipes (is this good?)

Please let me know if I need anything else. Thanks. your going to love your pinnacle stuff.. its truly the best of the best when it comes to car care products!!! nice order..