PDA

View Full Version : A walk thru my new products cabinet

daveinsweethome
08-24-2010, 10:37 PM
vehicle 12 year old dakota pick up. daily driver, never garaged teal blue green metallic

ultima paint gard wash
plastic razor blades
red medium clay
xmt 360 pin. polish
flex with 5.5 orange lcc pads
rejex sealant
souverain paste to finish off

this truck surprised the hell out of me. pretty much what you would expect. i hit a home run with the owner on this. her quote "i didn't know it was metallic and it looks better than when i bought it" the flex with the orange pads using xmt corrected almost all the rids. only thing left was the deep scratches! easiest all in one i have ever used. 85 plus degrees and not a problem. rejex just amazes me. slickest stuff i have found. actually bought a case in bulk now. guess an old guy like me can learn new tricks. extreme machine technology. you bet.

Y2KSVT
08-24-2010, 10:59 PM
:postpics:

Sorry, someone was going to do it. :laughing: But seriously, do you have any pics?

Mark

daveinsweethome
08-24-2010, 11:15 PM
i understand but i am a dumb a.. too stupid to get them uploaded. only had one pic anyway. only wanted to say how happy i was with the newer products for me. ps i was born in indiana. lived in noblesville.

Buckskincolt
08-24-2010, 11:33 PM
i understand but i am a dumb a.. too stupid to get them uploaded. only had one pic anyway. only wanted to say how happy i was with the newer products for me. ps i was born in indiana. lived in noblesville.

I'm in Newport so I understand you being photo challenged being from Sweet Home 1:doh:

FastZR1
08-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Sounds like you did a good job. I really want to try a FLEX.