08-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Hello all,

I am planning on ordering the P21s deluxe auto care set that contains

16.9 oz. P21SŪ Bodywork Conditioning Shampoo
11.8 oz. P21SŪ Gloss-Enhancing Paintwork Cleanser
500 ml. P21SŪ Gel Wheel Cleaner
6.2 oz. P21SŪ 100% Carnauba Wa

Moreover,
My car is Silver, so i was wondering, is there a particular product to use for light colors? I mean will the products mentioned above will show a deep crisp reflection?

Thanks

P.S Am new to the whole detailing world.

FinalTouchAuto
08-23-2010, 12:35 PM
The most important part of getting your car to look it's best comes from preparing the surface (claybarring it and then polishing it).

If you work with a good surface you can make even the cheapest wax look fantastic.

If your car has never been clayed then I would at least pick up a claybar. Claymagic makes a great, mild claybar that can be picked up locally. It will make a big difference in the results.

BobbyG
08-23-2010, 01:00 PM
:welcome: Welcome to Autogeek!

I see you're new to detailing and you've come to the right place to read, learn, and share your experiences and knowledge.

There are literally reams of information here that can be read at your leisure. The search feature is your friend and use it as it helps narrowing down the possible posts and threads containing the words or phrases your trying to find.

Mike Phillips is a leader in the detailing world and will forget more than I'll ever learn about detailing automotive finishes. The link below will be a great place to start building up your personal knowledge and as you progress the hands on method will provide you years of actual experience to fall back on.

Personally, I use Collinite 845 allot and on silver finishes it's outstanding!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-expert-featuring-mike-phillips/23722-articles-mike-phillips.html

al3omani
08-24-2010, 05:47 AM
Many thanks for your information and help

I have looked through the forum and found a review made by Todd about the P21s 100% and he really liked the outcome, and there was a picture of a while S63 AMG with the P21s and it looked AMAZING... he topped it on top of the Werkstat twins... any idea what are those products? as i would really love to purchase that along with the P21s 100 to use on my car.