PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Speed Master Jr?

Pages : [1] 2

Emile
08-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Hi,

In Mike's video of how to clean wheels & tires, featuring products from the DP line, Mike talks about the Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush and the Daytona Speed Master Junior Wheel Brush. But at the AG store, I cannot find the Junior anywhere. Is it ever going to be released, or was that just a prototype or something?

Thanks,
Emile

Craig
08-23-2010, 10:26 AM
There is a smaller one, not sure of the brand or name. I think it is in the bike section now.

Jumpingbean
08-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Search for EZ-detail brush. You'll find the mini there...

aznwhip
08-23-2010, 12:32 PM
I'd love for a smaller version of the Daytona. Personally, EZ-detail brushes are great...while they last. Every single one breaks after a few months of not even aggressive use, be it end cap, or handle snapping. Daytonas were supposedly made to be more rugged.

cobraa
08-23-2010, 12:33 PM
I'd love for a smaller version of the Daytona. Personally, EZ-detail brushes are great...while they last. Every single one breaks after a few months of not even aggressive use, be it end cap, or handle snapping. Daytonas were supposedly made to be more rugged.

he's right. too bad but those e-z brush are not made to last.

trhland
08-23-2010, 01:44 PM
ive had my blue one for many years and it never broke. and im rough with it .
maybe i got lucky.. now its going to brake next time i use it watch..lol

Rsurfer
08-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi,

In Mike's video of how to clean wheels & tires, featuring products from the DP line, Mike talks about the Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush and the Daytona Speed Master Junior Wheel Brush. But at the AG store, I cannot find the Junior anywhere. Is it ever going to be released, or was that just a prototype or something?

Thanks,
EmileWas it red like the full size brush? I know they have the mini, but it's blue like the EZ brush.

Emile
08-23-2010, 06:04 PM
I know EZ Detail Brush is available in regular size and Mini (I have several of both, I love 'em!). I also have one or two Daytona Speed Master Brush and I was just curious if/when we would be able to order the Daytona Speed Master Mini or Junior or whatever it's called.

Here is the link to the Show Car Garage video, right from the beginning you can see the baby version sitting on the table next to the big daddy version, and after a minute or so, Mike goes to the table and picks up both brushes to talk about them:
Autogeek's Show Car Garage - How to clean your wheels and tires (http://www.palmbeachmotoring.net/ascg-videos/wheel-tire/index.html)

Rsurfer
08-23-2010, 06:37 PM
I know EZ Detail Brush is available in regular size and Mini (I have several of both, I love 'em!). I also have one or two Daytona Speed Master Brush and I was just curious if/when we would be able to order the Daytona Speed Master Mini or Junior or whatever it's called.

Here is the link to the Show Car Garage video, right from the beginning you can see the baby version sitting on the table next to the big daddy version, and after a minute or so, Mike goes to the table and picks up both brushes to talk about them:
Autogeek's Show Car Garage - How to clean your wheels and tires (http://www.palmbeachmotoring.net/ascg-videos/wheel-tire/index.html)
So, where the hell is it?

Emile
08-23-2010, 07:16 PM
So, where the hell is it?
Good question, I'm hoping one of the AG team can help us figure that out.

Craig
08-23-2010, 07:19 PM
The Daytona, and the EZ full size and mini are under car care products.
Then under tires and wheels. The EZ detailing brush is also in motorcycle engine detailing section.

Rsurfer
08-23-2010, 08:20 PM
The Daytona, and the EZ full size and mini are under car care products.
Then under tires and wheels. The EZ detailing brush is also in motorcycle engine detailing section.
We are looking the the Daytona mini brush (red color).

zweifelc
08-23-2010, 10:29 PM
The daytona is made by EZ detail brush, Inc. Possibly the EZ mini in red instead of blue?

Emile
08-23-2010, 10:52 PM
The daytona is made by EZ detail brush, Inc. Possibly the EZ mini in red instead of blue?
Daytona Speed Master has slightly softer bristles than the EZ Detail Brush and a stronger stem for improved durability. This is why I'm so curious about a Daytona Speed Master Junior/Mini...same benefits of the full size version possibly available in the EZ Detail Mini size.

Not available under EZ Detail or Daytona Speed Master, or through search. :-(

Rsurfer
08-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Daytona Speed Master has slightly softer bristles than the EZ Detail Brush and a stronger stem for improved durability. This is why I'm so curious about a Daytona Speed Master Junior/Mini...same benefits of the full size version possibly available in the EZ Detail Mini size.

Not available under EZ Detail or Daytona Speed Master, or through search. :-(PM Mike and find out what the deal is on that red mini.