PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek got robbed!!

Pages : [1] 2

Y2KSVT
08-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Okay, not in the literal sense, but I felt like I was steeling from them last night when I placed my first order! I couldn't pass up all of the deals that were going on so I broke up the shopping cart I planned to order on Labor Day, and ordered a few things early. I ordered:

* = Too good to pass up!!

VIP: Black MF towels*
Poorboys World Natty's Paste Wax Red*
BOGO: Purchased DP Poli-Coat Paint Sealant, receiving 32 oz. DP Gloss Tire Gel*
Megs APC+
Megs #105 - 8oz.
Megs #205 - 8oz.
Lake Country Foam Car Wash Sponge
Cobra Flex Foam Tire Dressing Applicators 3 Pack
Free sample - Poorboys World Bug Squash

All of this for a little under $100, but still over $95 so they're shipping it all for free! I almost feel guilty for these deals! :eek:

The PC7424XP, 5" backing plate and 5 1/2" flat pads will be on order over Labor Day, possibly with some more goodies. I can't wait to try it all out!

Mark

ScottB
08-23-2010, 05:39 PM
BOGO's, special values and VIP's are all great ways to stretch a dollar. Soon it appears we might have some additional specials like the Poorboys offer last week too.

Buckskincolt
08-23-2010, 05:43 PM
How about a "Killr25" sale? Good for anything AG Sells!:hungry::buffing:

2SLICK4U
08-23-2010, 05:47 PM
:iagree:
BOGO's, special values and VIP's are all great ways to stretch a dollar. Soon it appears we might have some additional specials like the Poorboys offer last week too.

BobbyG
08-23-2010, 06:26 PM

I was "forced" again today to take advantage of all the bargains Autogeek was offering. Matt was instrumental is helping me spend my hard earned cash on a few things I haven't purchased yet.....:laughing:

Thanks Matt!! :props:

Meghan
08-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Glad you guys are enjoying the deals this month! :kiss:
Of course we have had to turn off the A/C in the offices to cut back on costs to afford this but its ok we like working in our bathing suits! :doh:
It is Fla after all.... Just Joking! :p

Keep your eye out should be some great BOGO's this Friday... and who knows maybe some good sales coming up... you just never know what Max is up too!

BobbyG
08-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Keep your eye out should be some great BOGO's this Friday... and who knows maybe some good sales coming up... you just never know what Max is up too!

I just don't know what else I could use, I think I've bought most of it! :laughing:

Meghan, I hope you're not still at work!

Old Tiger
08-23-2010, 07:36 PM
AG is gonna be OK! Killrwheels is spot on. I love the BOGO's, VIP's, etc. I always try to spend $95 to maximize the value. Dont forget about the product giveaways too like the Diamondite Spray Sealant & MF a couple weeks ago!

Jeff120
08-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Im hoping the Labor Day sale isnt anything I want. I have way to many products already! I dont NEED anything and have enough products to do my entire neighbor hood for at least 2 years!

daveinsweethome
08-23-2010, 09:25 PM
just straighted my invoice folder. over 50 from ag. love this place

trhland
08-23-2010, 10:04 PM
:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

Y2KSVT
08-23-2010, 10:22 PM
I know the polishers don't go on sale, but how about some LC 5.5" flat pads? My next order will be a PC7424XP and some pads, and then I can finally get the car cleaned up right. A pad sale would be awesome! My Birthday is this Sunday! :cheers:

Mark

BobbyG
08-24-2010, 06:31 AM
I always try to spend $95 to maximize the value.

That's an important point and I always do the same. Early on I may have placed one order for less than $95.00 but Always over to take advantage of free shipping as it does add up..

Y2KSVT
08-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Well that was fast. I was jacking my wife's car up to change the oil after work today and the UPS man showed up with the goods. I gave her car a quick wash after the oil change and dressed up the tires with the DP tire gel. It appears to have a nice shine; not a ghetto shine, but definitely not a matte finish. It looks really good and smells just as nice. I want to say it has a minty scent, but I couldn't put my thumb on it.

We're taking the car on an 8 hour drive down to Nashville, TN this weekend, and 8 hours back, so we'll see how it holds up with some mileage.

I can't wait to place my second order so I can use all of the other products I purchased. I'm looking forward to a full weekend of detailing before fall.

Mark

Silverstone
08-27-2010, 02:32 AM
Okay, not in the literal sense, but I felt like I was steeling from them last night when I placed my first order!

Until he finds out the markup. ;)