PDA

View Full Version : New from Lemont, IL

tommythecat
08-20-2010, 12:31 AM
How's it going everyone? I have been lurking for a couple weeks now and have learned quite a bit from you all so thanks. :xyxthumbs: I have not really done anything I would consider "detailing" to my car up until recently when I clayed it for the first time. I have always enjoyed taking care of my car and have been interested in getting a little more in depth into what is possible on my own. I am looking forward to trying new things and getting to know everyone here a little better. :) Some personal info about me...I am a lab tech for a personnel dosimetry company, I am a sometimes body piercer, I am about to turn 32, and I drive a bermuda blue '05 Grand Prix. :)

-Tom

Mike Phillips
08-20-2010, 07:25 AM
How's it going everyone? I have been lurking for a couple weeks now and have learned quite a bit from you all so thanks.
:xyxthumbs:

Hi Tom,

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

I have not really done anything I would consider "detailing" to my car up until recently when I clayed it for the first time. I have always enjoyed taking care of my car and have been interested in getting a little more in depth into what is possible on my own.

I am looking forward to trying new things and getting to know everyone here a little better. :)

Some personal info about me...I am a lab tech for a personnel dosimetry company, I am a sometimes body piercer, I am about to turn 32, and I drive a bermuda blue '05 Grand Prix. :)

-Tom

Great intro thread!

You'll find everyone on this forum friendly and always willing to share what they know...

:)

Meghan
08-20-2010, 09:40 AM
:welcome:

daveinsweethome
08-20-2010, 09:57 AM
welcome to the forum. hello from out here in oregon. enjoy all the great stuff here it never ends.

tommythecat
08-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Thank you for the welcomes. I am looking forward to learning from all of you. :)