PDA

View Full Version : WE HAVE TWINS!!! but why are we so sad????

Pages : [1] 2 3

trhland
08-18-2010, 07:27 PM
im not sure.. cindy and me seem not right latley. so sad. but we should be happy. is it because are babies are in incubators? because there fighting? depression is normal for the moms sometimes after they give birth. we visited the twins again today and gabriellas doing good but tommy is having some issues with his breathing and temp. so the doc ordered an ultra sound and some additional tests.. i hope hes ok. but getting back tous i hope this feeling shale pass . maybe when there home and growing who knows.. but it feelsgood totype this to you guys and get this off my chest.. thank you....

SouthernStyles
08-18-2010, 07:29 PM
I wish the best of luck to your family and you! I will keep you in my prayers! With god by your side everything will be okay! Just stay positive and happy as best as you can!

Rsurfer
08-18-2010, 07:32 PM
im not sure.. cindy and me seem not right latley. so sad. but we should be happy. is it because are babies are in incubators? because there fighting? depression is normal for the moms sometimes after they give birth. we visited the twins again today and gabriellas doing good but tommy is having some issues with his breathing and temp. so the doc ordered an ultra sound and some additional tests.. i hope hes ok. but getting back tous i hope this feeling shale pass . maybe when there home and growing who knows.. but it feelsgood totype this to you guys and get this off my chest.. thank you....
Tom, it's probably all the stress both of you have gone thru these past weeks. Do more things together to keep your minds occupied. Go polish your truck and relieve some of the stress. It will get better with time. When you get them home you and Cindy will be so busy you won't have time to be depressed.

CEE DOG
08-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Hang in there Tom. It's a ton of stress and worry not knowing for sure. Are you guys getting your sleep? Get your sleep and do what you can to what is within your control. A couple months from now you guys will be doing good!

trhland
08-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Tom, it's probably all the stress both of you have gone thru these past weeks. Do more things together to keep your minds occupied. Go polish your truck and relieve some of the stress. It will get better with time. When you get them home you and Cindy will be so busy you won't have time to be depressed.
i couldt agree more all we have been doing is hospital stuff baby stuff worrying . i havnt even touched any detailing stuff. but i did order some new things today . because i agree i need to do what i love and take my mind off things and do the detailing thing. this weekend in fact... i think thats what i need your so right..:dblthumb2:

thank you guys ... i know i keep saying thank you .i wish i could say more but . every thank you comes truly from my heart.....

rwright
08-18-2010, 07:39 PM

Tom or the truck? Only joking, trying to lighten the mood a little.

I will continue to pray for your family sir. Mr. Rsurfer drove home a very good point. Right now you and your wife need each other more than anything. Individually you may feel weak and want to give in, but together you form an unbreakable bond.

trhland
08-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Hang in there Tom. It's a ton of stress and worry not knowing for sure. Are you guys getting your sleep? Get your sleep and do what you can to what is within your control. A couple months from now you guys will be doing good!
and alot of people saying to us ohh you guys have no idea the work your going to have!!! its like duuu iknow why dosome people feel they have to say this.. by the way none of you guys ever said this . this is just random people we run into.. but i know i shouldnt pay them any mind..

Rez90
08-18-2010, 08:09 PM
One day at a time.

applies to everything.

S2K
08-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Tom, what are you guys doing for Samantha's birthday? It's in 5 days. Maybe planning and doing something really nice for her will help lift your mood. Cindy needs you but don't forget how much Samantha needs both of you right now, she has a brother and sister who are getting all the attention right now and she needs some of that from you too.
I'll keep the prayers coming for all of you.

trhland
08-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Tom, what are you guys doing for Samantha's birthday? It's in 5 days. Maybe planning and doing something really nice for her will help lift your mood. Cindy needs you but don't forget how much Samantha needs both of you right now, she has a brother and sister who are getting all the attention right now and she needs some of that from you too.
I'll keep the prayers coming for all of you.
samanthas actually been with cindys parents for this past week. basicly so cindy can rest ect. but is coming home saturday .and we feel bad because we cancelled her birthday when the doc told cindy shes going to be in the hospital for a while. but what were doing is just having our family over with cake and coffee. and my nices. keeping it small. and presents of course. origanly it was going to be a big pool party but the pool popped. so were alittle un organized to say the least. but sammy will have fun and were going totell her when the babies comehome we will have a nicer party for her maybe take her some were..

glenn14
08-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Hi Tom,
I am new here and read your post. I will keep you in my prayers also.
God will take care of you and your family !!!!!! And I agree that doing things thay you like, like detailing your truck etc is very good therapy.

Glenn

Buckskincolt
08-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Hang in Tom and Cindy, You have the great Autogeek community pulling for you and your family. I think maybe your sadness is from frustration because it is totally out of your hands. you want to do everything you can (and you are) but you feel a little lost putting your faith in others. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours!

trhland
08-18-2010, 09:11 PM
im glad i have a nice a/g box headed my way !!! just need to see that autogeek box to pick me back up and lift my spirits!:xyxthumbs:

sal329
08-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Tom you and Cindy are doing great. You 2 have been through a lot lately, the fact of having a baby, twins on top of that puts a lot of stress on parents especially the mom, add in the health concerns and its only natural to be a lil down. Now add in as you said Samanthas bday is delayed makes your mind race. The negative comments people have given will begin to replay in your mind. Remember we reap what we sow. Get rid of those negative thoughts, remeber your not a lone, you have Cindy, she has you, you have family and friends, lil Samantha I believe is going to big a huge help to you and that will add a smile, you have us here and most of all brother look up lift your eyes and your heart your Father is there just call to Him. Your strengtj will be there you will see. Gabriella and lil Tom will be home and before you know it crawling all over and then running, is it easy? Heck no but you know that. Is it rewarding? Look lil Samantha in the eyes and you tell me.
When my fiance and I had our lil girl 5 months ago it was rough, we have a 13 yr old an a 4 yr old son, no family here, no friends. So I was goin from home to hospital every 5 minutes. My fiance had health concerns after Sofia was born and that was another struggle but all is good now and my lil princess is estabilishing her role amongst her bros as the boss lol. If you ever need anything email me diamondautodetailing@gmail.com. I will continue to pray for you, Cindy, Samantha, tom and Gabriella.

Flash Gordon
08-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Sounds like you need a dose of Jesus IMO :props: