PDA

View Full Version : cleaning pads

BenSRT
08-15-2010, 11:49 AM
I don't have the LC pad washer and I wash my pads by hand with DP rejuvenator in a bucket.I don't have some difficulty to wash the pads with polishing products is the blue pad with wax.When I twisted,the wax in the pads go out and is very long to clean it.

Do you have an other technic to clean it?? or the best is buy the LC washer pad??

Buckskincolt
08-15-2010, 11:57 AM
I don't have the LC pad washer and I wash my pads by hand with DP rejuvenator in a bucket.I don't have some difficulty to wash the pads with polishing products is the blue pad with wax.When I twisted,the wax in the pads go out and is very long to clean it.

Do you have an other technic to clean it?? or the best is buy the LC washer pad??

Get some Dawn power dissolver and give them a few sprays....they clean right up!

SupraTurbo94
08-30-2010, 12:23 PM
^^ Thanks for the tip !

Buckskincolt
08-30-2010, 12:30 PM
^^ Thanks for the tip !

Be careful this stuff is very strong so don't let it sit if you use it rinse it out completely. I did a test on this stuff do a search and you will find it..make your own decission.....Use with caution and use with gloves only!

Bonifax
08-30-2010, 01:08 PM
I use XMT polishing pad cleaner and works great with polishers; when cleaning wax from a pad I use a bar soap