PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Massachuestts

glenn14
08-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Hello all,
My name is Glenn and I just signed on tonight. I have been lurking on this forum for about 9 months. I have bought many products from AG including My Porter Cable 7424XP . LC Orange Pads. LC white pads, LC grey
pads. DP pad cleaner Megs 105 and 205 and I have been using Liquid Glass for about 25 years as my sealer/ polish. I have been reading the how to's etc and fine that this is a very informative forum. Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning new
detailing tips.

Regards,
Glenn

DonMTV
08-13-2010, 11:45 AM
Where in MA? Clinton here.

Welcome to Autogeek.

Don

Meghan
08-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Go Pats, Go Red Sox, nice to get some Mass people in here! :dblthumb2: Welcome to our forum, soon to be known as your favorite spot to hang out! :p

S2K
08-13-2010, 12:43 PM
:welcome: Just be careful of the addiction!

SeaJay's
08-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Welcome. Chelmsford, MA here!

Bobby B.
08-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

Mike Phillips
08-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Hello all,

My name is Glenn and I just signed on tonight.

Hi Glenn,

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

I have been lurking on this forum for about 9 months.

Always love seeing lurkers switch to active forum members... been seeing a lot of comments like this in the "Introduce Yourself" forum group.

:dblthumb2:

glenn14
08-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Where in MA? Clinton here.

Welcome to Autogeek.

Don
I am from Shrewsbury not to far from you !!! Thanks

Go Pats, Go Red Sox, nice to get some Mass people in here! :dblthumb2: Welcome to our forum, soon to be known as your favorite spot to hang out! :p
Thanks Megan!!!:xyxthumbs:

:welcome: Just be careful of the addiction!
I will try haha, I am a member of Toyotanation Forums, and Hidplanet forums , which is retrofiting headlights from halogen to HID projectors which I do also.

Welcome. Chelmsford, MA here!
Thanks SeaJay, yes have driven through Chelmsford many times to go to Hampton
or Salisbury beach.

Welcome to AutogeekOnline!
Thank you Bobby looking forward to it.

Hi Glenn,

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Always love seeing lurkers switch to active forum members... been seeing a lot of comments like this in the "Introduce Yourself" forum group.

:dblthumb2:

Thank you Mike,
I feel like I know you already haha.. I have watched alot of your instructional videos
regarding swirl removal etc. I am a real car buff... no pun intended. And thank you for
sharing all of your knowledge.

Glenn

glenn14
08-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Here is a pic of my detailing job with my new equipment and products from AG.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/Glenn14_01/HPIM0388.jpg
My car is a 2009 Camry SE
Glenn

jimtriz
08-13-2010, 03:02 PM
Welcome aboard Glenn. I'm from Ware, MA...not too far from Shrewsbury. This is a great place to hang out and get some great information, as you have been finding out already. The Camry looks great.

glenn14
08-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Welcome aboard Glenn. I'm from Ware, MA...not too far from Shrewsbury. This is a great place to hang out and get some great information, as you have been finding out already. The Camry looks great.

Thanks jimtriz,
I have relatives in Ware. An aunt and cousin. Ware is a pretty good drive from Shrewsbury.

Glenn

SAINT
08-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Welcome,

Worcester here. We're probably in spitting distance of each
other , well maybe a 3 wood! Newbie last month.:xyxthumbs:

BobbyG
08-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Welcome Glenn!

:welcome:

Coming to you live from Rehoboth, MA..... Just South of you guys!!

DonMTV
08-14-2010, 12:54 AM
Hmmmm, if I didn't work weekends I would suggest a Mini Detail Fest for Central MA. :D During the week I work mostly nights and have a day or two off. I work for The Outback as a server.

Don

rjom
08-15-2010, 06:47 AM
Welcome, Glenn. From Rochester, MA.