PDA

View Full Version : Should I spend my Gift Certificate now or wait?

Pages : [1] 2

DrMike
11-16-2006, 01:27 AM
So I knew my mother-in-law got me an AG gift cert for xmas but I didn't realize it's been sitting in my inbox for 5 days :o ($150!, thanks mom! hehe)

So being the impatient person that I am I had to take advantage of the 20% off and free shipping over at the wolfgang site and spent about $140.

Now I really would like some DP products and ONR and could get them all now and wrap them up for xmas but I'm wondering if I should wait it out and maybe there will be 20% off at AG as we get closer to xmas? I didn't know about AG last xmas so I don't know what kind of sales they will have.

What would you guys do? :)

Neothin
11-16-2006, 02:42 AM
wait.... trust me.... *whistles*

DrMike
11-16-2006, 02:47 AM
wait.... trust me.... *whistles*

ok :D

sparkie
11-16-2006, 09:42 AM
So I knew my mother-in-law got me an AG gift cert for xmas but I didn't realize it's been sitting in my inbox for 5 days :o ($150!, thanks mom! hehe)

So being the impatient person that I am I had to take advantage of the 20% off and free shipping over at the wolfgang site and spent about $140.

Now I really would like some DP products and ONR and could get them all now and wrap them up for xmas but I'm wondering if I should wait it out and maybe there will be 20% off at AG as we get closer to xmas? I didn't know about AG last xmas so I don't know what kind of sales they will have.

What would you guys do? :)
Me too! I almost order from WG site, but I want some DP, DG, Klasse, and Pinnacle stuff too. I heard that AG getting some DG products in gallons.

supercharged
11-16-2006, 09:50 AM
Wait until Christmas. If you really want get something - there should be a sale by Thanksgiving day Day as well.

:awesome: Im the MAN

Meghan
11-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Wait until Christmas. If you really want get something - there should be a sale by Thanksgiving day Day as well.

:awesome: Im the MAN
This is news to me, what are we selling Supercharged?:p

Meghan
11-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Me too! I almost order from WG site, but I want some DP, DG, Klasse, and Pinnacle stuff too. I heard that AG getting some DG products in gallons.
Yes we ordered a few products per Justin suggestion in gallon sizes yesterday.

sparkie
11-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Yes we ordered a few products per Justin suggestion in gallon sizes yesterday.
WOT WOT:awesome: , Justin knows what he's talking about! He the Man!Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

supercharged
11-16-2006, 10:11 AM
This is news to me, what are we selling Supercharged?:p
Didn't somebody mention Thanksgiving day sale? I think it was KillrWheels.

Any chance of having another discount deal before xmas I just missed the last one due to work commitments and not having the cash until the weekend and got my dates mixed up and went to order today only to discover that I was to late, to say I am peeded of is an understatement :mad: So Pleaseeee have another one soon as here in Ireland we get robbed on car care products

probably Thanksgiving ... next holiday.

So, will there be a sale?

Meghan
11-16-2006, 10:19 AM
So, will there be a sale?
I have not heard of anything at all yet, but all of you will be the first to know if that changes.

Neothin
11-16-2006, 11:00 AM
black friday sale, everything 75% off!!

DrMike
11-16-2006, 11:01 AM
this money is burning a hole in my wallet! Im the MAN

DrMike
11-16-2006, 11:01 AM

:awesome:

aceshigh73
11-16-2006, 11:29 AM
A Black Friday sale would be crazy cool...... Like "Door Busters" and such that Best Buy and CC, and Walmarts have... (Not that I would be caught dead at any of those places on BF!)

sparkie
11-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:D :D :D :D
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
That works for me!