PDA

View Full Version : Einszett Glanz Wax - No love?

Frank A.
08-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Hi all. I don't see much discussion at all about the Einszett Glanz Wax. I have been using it this summer with great results on my 911 Targa 4S with metallic grey paint. It is a synthetic wax with a touch of carnuba wax. I apply it by hand. It goes on easy, it comes off easy, the smell is ok and it leaves a very nice shine.

The protection has been great with fantastic beading, but that could be because I had been putting it on monthly. I called Einszett this week and they say it will last a full four months. I am going to start putting it on every other month and see if it still beads.

So, is anyone else using it? Is there anyone that has used it in the past that can give some comparisons to some of the other synthetic waxes discussed here? Thanks.

Regards,
Frank A.

Old Tiger
08-08-2010, 04:49 PM
I used it back in 04 on a SAAB ragtop. It is a PITA to get off of textured plastic trim. IMO its technology has been passed up by the Polycharger sealants I use now. UPGP, 4 Star UPP or BFWD yield more pop and far easier application. Just my $.02 FWIW!

f150smith
08-08-2010, 06:56 PM
I've used Glanz Wax off and on for 5 or 6 years. It looks especially good on my wife's Silver Metallic Cadillac. To me it is easier to use than the Klasse Twins and I've not had any problems with it on trim. I still have some and will continue to use it. If you need a good polish for use by hand try their Paint Polish(green can). It does a great job of cleaning minor defects and prepping the surface and seems to have a longer working time by hand than a lot of polishes imo.

BobbyG
08-08-2010, 07:10 PM
I've wanted to try some but the last time I looked it was still back ordered.......:bat:

ScottB
08-09-2010, 06:49 PM
it is actually not a bad product at all, very liquid in design kinda like Klasse SG. Not as hard to remove.

They use to offer a product called WaxPolishSoft which was a kinda AIO and it was another keeper but likely cancelled with VOC regs in the States.