PDA

View Full Version : 2 guy garage

uniquedetailing
08-08-2010, 12:26 PM
So i watching the speed channel and autogeek ad comes up while watching 2 guy garage, they show mike phillips and the other dude cleaning a truck showing a grit guard, then they pull out the brush and start cleaning the whole truck with a brush. im thinking isnt what we read here and the damage caused going against everything here.

ScottB
08-08-2010, 01:22 PM
there are brushes that can be used for washing cars/trucks, most commonly made of boars hair.

trhland
08-08-2010, 02:31 PM
the boars hair brush is nice . id love to have t but its a little pricey, but its not a/g its all boars head stuff . there must be a boar shortage lol

Old Tiger
08-08-2010, 05:04 PM
there are brushes that can be used for washing cars/trucks, most commonly made of boars hair.
Scott, you need to post a Health Warning when you bring up Boars Hair Brushes IME. Something like the following:
" Use of this product is not recommended for those with sensitive noses. If you are offended by the scent of Boar poop in your wash bucket, use a sponge or MF mitt instead!"

Mine still makes Optimum Car Wash smell like a boar took a dump in the blueberry patch>

BobbyG
08-08-2010, 06:35 PM
So i watching the speed channel and autogeek ad comes up while watching 2 guy garage, they show mike phillips and the other dude cleaning a truck showing a grit guard, then they pull out the brush and start cleaning the whole truck with a brush. im thinking isnt what we read here and the damage caused going against everything here.

I agree! You seem to come across this sort of thing and have to wonder sometimes.....:confused:

I've seen discussions where the topic debated was lots of suds or low suds. Mike Phillips has a video showing the way to wash a car is with low suds. So it makes me wonder, what's all the hoopla with these suds canons if the right way is to wash with a good solution and low suds.....Many times I left scratching my head wondering what's up....:confused: