PDA

View Full Version : Do I Need A More Aggressive Polish??

shevie
11-14-2006, 03:34 PM
I Just Got Threw Polishing My Truck With Xmt # 2 With The Pc And Orange Lc Pad. It Worked Really Well Removing The Swirls But I Still Have Bad Water Spots. After I Saw It Wasn't Doing Much Good I Used The Yellow Lc Pad. It Seemed To Do A Little Better But Very Little (even After A Couple Passes). My Question Is Should I Go With A More Aggressive Polish And If So What Do You Recommend With What Lc Pad?. Its Probably Gonna Have To Be Pretty Aggressive To Get These Water Spots Off. Pointers On Using A Heavy Polish Would Be Helpful!! I Got The Water Spots On Top Of The Truck Out With The Xmt #2 With No Problem And Was Wondering Why The Ones On The Hood Were So Difficult To Remove If Anyone Knows. My Truck Is Hunter Green Also!! Please Help These Water Spots Are Driving Me Crazy!!!!

Grimm
11-14-2006, 05:59 PM
You could try going over it again. Otherwise if it's the whole car, then I would try getting something more agressive. I had to make two passes with OHC, which is more aggressive than the XMT2, to get out a few water spots.

shevie
11-14-2006, 06:08 PM
thanks grimm i'll try that with the orange lc pad and if that don't work i'll go with the yellow lc pad!!