PDA

View Full Version : Xmas in August the FLEX has arrived.

2kredbb6
08-05-2010, 10:21 PM
So it finally arrived, an ripped it open an started using it.
All I can say is I LUV IT!!
The Wolfgang twins WoW I am a believer!!
M105 is good but the dusting it gets so irritating!

Here are the Goodies!
My AG banner free with $500 an over purchase.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/redbb6/1-2.jpg
MENZ sealer w/FREE bonus Red CCS pad
Collinite 845 w/FREE bonus Microfiber
Diamondite Crystal Gloss FREE with FREE Microfiber
DP Interior Cleaner Free sample
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/redbb6/3.jpg
Wolfgang package with CCS pads
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/redbb6/4.jpg
Microfiber, Microfiber, Microfiber hope i didnt forget the Microfiber
LUV ME SOME BOGO's
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/redbb6/5.jpg
The Flex Backpack is really cool, better than i thought it be.

CEE DOG
08-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Congrats on your Flex and the rest of your stash!

I do love that Flex Carrier Bag!! Gonna get one some day!

DonMTV
08-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Is that a new bag for Flex? I want one of those. I have the old bag when I bought my Flex in Nov/Dec.

Don

2kredbb6
08-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Congrats on your Flex and the rest of your stash!

I do love that Flex Carrier Bag!! Gonna get one some day!

:xyxthumbs:Thnx! it is pretty sweet!

Is that a new bag for Flex? I want one of those. I have the old bag when I bought my Flex in Nov/Dec.

Don

Not sure if its new or not, it was included in the Flex Wolfgang kit..

CEE DOG
08-05-2010, 11:14 PM
The Flex is definitely a great machine! I wasn't sure if that bag was a new type either.

WRAPT C5Z06
08-06-2010, 03:17 AM
I've tried the PCXP, Griot's 6", Megs G110v2, Festool Rotex 150, Makita BO640, and the Flex 3401 is easily my favorite! :dblthumb2: Just tried the wolfgang twins samples, and I WILL be buying the twins in bigger sizes. Excellent products anlong with everything else you have. :props:

rwisejr
08-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Sweet nice haul there man. You will really enjoy the Flex.That Flex back pack looks interesting. Hope they make those available seperately. Enjoy your early Xmas !!!!!!

EliteImageDetailing
08-06-2010, 08:40 AM
I bought the exact same kit. I'll have to post up my equipment stash now. I messed around with it yesterday, and I have to say this is by far the best polisher I own and have used (DA/ Rotory) I got two details set up tomorrow and Sunday to test her out for sure.
If any one wants the back pack, I'd be whilling to trade for some products... I have enough carrying cases for all my crap as is.

FinalTouchAuto
08-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Ugh....just another post pushing me into ordering the Flex earlier than I planned.

Looks like you got yourself a nice order there :)

I've been planning on trying the wolfgang polishes as well.

FastZR1
08-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Very nice. Someday (maybe Xmas time) I'll get me a Flex. My PCXP works fine for now so I can't justify the upgrade yet but more post like the above and I'll cave in, I'm sure.

The WG Twins are great. I started using them earlier this year and I was very happy with the total process. Enjoy.

acadianl79
08-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Can i see more pictures of the back pack ?

like how the flex 3401 fit inside of it, how bottles fit inside...

2kredbb6
08-06-2010, 01:58 PM
The Flex is definitely a great machine! I wasn't sure if that bag was a new type either.
I think there are 2 bags one that says Flex on it, an the other a backpack which i have.

I've tried the PCXP, Griot's 6", Megs G110v2, Festool Rotex 150, Makita BO640, and the Flex 3401 is easily my favorite! :dblthumb2: Just tried the wolfgang twins samples, and I WILL be buying the twins in bigger sizes. Excellent products anlong with everything else you have. :props:
I now know why the FLEX is the favorite.

Sweet nice haul there man. You will really enjoy the Flex.That Flex back pack looks interesting. Hope they make those available seperately. Enjoy your early Xmas !!!!!!
The Backpack is pretty sturdy an well made.. thick padding too.

I bought the exact same kit. I'll have to post up my equipment stash now. I messed around with it yesterday, and I have to say this is by far the best polisher I own and have used (DA/ Rotory) I got two details set up tomorrow and Sunday to test her out for sure.
If any one wants the back pack, I'd be whilling to trade for some products... I have enough carrying cases for all my crap as is.
I'm sure people will trade with ya.

Ugh....just another post pushing me into ordering the Flex earlier than I planned.

Looks like you got yourself a nice order there :)

I've been planning on trying the wolfgang polishes as well.
Then might as well get this kit which is what i got.
Wolfgang FLEX XC3401 Polishing & Swirl Remover Kit, wolfgang polishes, flex buffer, menzerna, lake country (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-flex-polisher-kit.html)

Very nice. Someday (maybe Xmas time) I'll get me a Flex. My PCXP works fine for now so I can't justify the upgrade yet but more post like the above and I'll cave in, I'm sure.

The WG Twins are great. I started using them earlier this year and I was very happy with the total process. Enjoy.
I am!

Can i see more pictures of the back pack ?

like how the flex 3401 fit inside of it, how bottles fit inside...
I'll have some up later on today.