PDA

View Full Version : d151? can i use this every month

nabisco shine
08-03-2010, 05:55 AM
can i use this every month on a clients car every month? just to maintain the car or was and wax?

Erik Mejia
08-03-2010, 06:46 AM
Will you be working it into the finish every time? You would probably be better off using another product with less cleaning action, or a pure wax/ sealant. If you want fast and easy maintenance, then try Optimum Spray Wax or something similar.

I don't really see the need for you to use D151 to polish and wax every month. If you are getting scratches and swirls in the finish ever time you see the car, then maybe its time you educated the client on proper washing technique. If that is not an issue, then I would opt out of using D151 on a regular basis, you don't want to start removing unnecessary clear coat.

Dubbin1
08-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Will you be working it into the finish every time? You would probably be better off using another product with less cleaning action, or a pure wax/ sealant. If you want fast and easy maintenance, then try Optimum Spray Wax or something similar.

I don't really see the need for you to use D151 to polish and wax every month. If you are getting scratches and swirls in the finish ever time you see the car, then maybe its time you educated the client on proper washing technique. If that is not an issue, then I would opt out of using D151 on a regular basis, you don't want to start removing unnecessary clear coat.

:iagree: