PDA

View Full Version : Mango breeze MF towels

05xrunner
07-30-2010, 11:25 AM
So I bought a 12 pack of those towels and got them yesterday...Kinda disappointed by them. I read in the add they are supposed to be little more plush on one side..Both sides are the same and they are almost thin as paper. The edges are kinda rough to. Personally I think the 15pack of the walmart ones for 10bucks i got to do trim and stuff are MUCH thicker, has one side that has a good bit of plush to them and softer. I was just expecting a little more from the way the add sounded. I used them yesterday and they worked and didnt seem to scratch anything. Just dont think they are worth what they cost.

daveinsweethome
07-30-2010, 11:47 AM
i agree with your assessment totally. but my tires and wheel bin just keeps growing. towels all seem to be a personal thing. the mangos belong in a fruit not towel. the new black towels are better and sexier to boot. just spent 5 minutes outside detail spraying her chevy uplander. easy when i have done the correction before.

ScottB
07-30-2010, 03:09 PM
orange/mango's are general purpose and not as thick and plush as some like the Jr's and Supremes. I too find that the new black MF towels are perfect and cannot wait to get more.

Old Tiger
07-30-2010, 03:18 PM
orange/mango's are general purpose and not as thick and plush as some like the Jr's and Supremes. I too find that the new black MF towels are perfect and cannot wait to get more.
I am hoping they go BOGO soon. Today would be great!

wytstang
07-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Yup I was disappointed with the mango's when I bought them a while ago.

Dubbin1
07-30-2010, 05:06 PM
I almost pulled the trigger on these a few times, now I'm glad I didn't.

trhland
07-30-2010, 08:03 PM

how does that saying go?once you go black . you never go back!!! ew thats gross sorry.:D

Fly bye
07-31-2010, 01:51 AM
Microtex/Calderon Textiles from Wally World all the way for the win :dblthumb2: