PDA

View Full Version : The Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave By Cobra

Pages : [1] 2

Gungho_15
07-27-2010, 07:05 PM
All I can really say for a review is WOW!

I have always been a huge fan The Abosrber Chamois, but that now will only be used on my rims. I have a 2010 Acura RDX and this towel had it dry in under 10minutes. I will be recommending this towel to everyone I know. If you don't have one, I highly suggest getting one. I was once a proponent, but not anymore!

ScottB
07-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Guzzlers are a must have item, the three different sizes are much more versatile than once thought.

Expert Car Care
07-27-2010, 08:50 PM
I threw one into my last order. I thought it was a little small and got used up quickly, but now that Killerwheels mentions different sizes maybe I can order bigger ones.

A4 1.8tqm
07-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Great towels indeed. The 20x40" is my favorite because of how many times you can fold to a new section. I start by folding in half, then treat it like a regular size towel, folding it into quarters and turning to a new section often. When needed, unfold to reveal the other untouched side and resume folding into quarters and turning to a clean section often. This method gives 16 clean 10" sides to dry with... Love it. :xyxthumbs:

Meghan
07-28-2010, 08:23 AM
Nice thing with Guzzlers is they work better as they get older! I have had several for a few years and they are still awesome towels.

Wendell Jarvis
07-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Nice thing with Guzzlers is they work better as they get older! I have had several for a few years and they are still awesome towels.

:iagree: Meghan is right on target, I am completely amazed how well they perform even after 2 years.....mine still hold up. But I am itching to place another order...just trying to round up the products I want.

dublifecrisis
07-28-2010, 11:24 AM
I am up to 3 of these now thanks to a recent BOGO. My original is still fine after 2 years and it's the one without the nice satin border. Best drying towel EVAR!

quiksilver39
07-31-2010, 02:04 AM
The HD WW's SUCK a lot of water:xyxthumbs:

All WW from Cobra are great to have!

Dubbin1
07-31-2010, 10:56 AM
I got a couple on BOGO a while back, best dang drying towel I have ever used.

ScottB
07-31-2010, 12:28 PM
The HD WW's SUCK a lot of water:xyxthumbs:

All WW from Cobra are great to have!

Bed/Bath/Beyond had a WW MF HD type towel for dishwashing, as soon as wife saw it she came home at took all the HD ones. They do absorb really well indeed.

AudiTTman
07-31-2010, 06:23 PM
I love my guzzler. I can literally dry my car entirely off and only have to ring it out once, and if im lucky, twice

Rsurfer
07-31-2010, 06:52 PM
After reading all the great comments about the guzzler I decided to give it another chance. Well just came back from an ONR QD and it still sucks. It does pick up nicely on the top and truck, but starts streaking on the hood. Granted it's the smaller guzzler, but my waffle weave does better and I have 9 of them. BTW remember just QDing no bulk water.

loudog2
07-31-2010, 08:05 PM
I don't think any towel works too well with ONR. The thick water affects those towels.

Rsurfer
07-31-2010, 08:13 PM
I don't think any towel works too well with ONR. The thick water affects those towels.
Maybe your right Lou. I put it away cause it didn't work too well, but I can't remember if I was using ONR the first time. I'll try it out on a regular wash next time.

almypal26
09-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Great towels indeed. The 20x40" is my favorite because of how many times you can fold to a new section. I start by folding in half, then treat it like a regular size towel, folding it into quarters and turning to a new section often. When needed, unfold to reveal the other untouched side and resume folding into quarters and turning to a clean section often. This method gives 16 clean 10" sides to dry with... Love it. :xyxthumbs:

Congrats on the 10 months. I know what u mean about quitting, find myself in similar situation. Stay strong add tack on the months. Before u know it, it will b years. Best of luck.:dblthumb2: