PDA

View Full Version : Hooray autogeek!!!!!

WRAPT C5Z06
07-26-2010, 05:23 PM
The "sale" countdown clock has been fixed for us west coasters! :righton: :props: :dblthumb2:

cobalt9123
07-26-2010, 05:40 PM
The "sale" countdown clock has been fixed for us west coasters! :righton: :props: :dblthumb2:

Did they make it interactive to where it locates your time zone? If so..that's awesome. I can't believe they took my advice. :props:

Edit: Looks as if they did! See code below:

http://www.auto-geek.net/countdown/countdown.php?timezone=US/Eastern&countto=2010-07-26%2019:30:00&do=t&data=Sale%20Ended

its[4] = "&d=" + encodeURIComponent(this.date.toGMTString());
its[5] = "&d=" + encodeURIComponent(this.date.get.TimeZoneOffset() / 60, 10));

Nice Job AutoGeek! Glad you didn't just shun it off and make people convert their time to a different time zone, and for those of you who don't know anything I'm talking about, they changed their website countdown to adjust to timezone differences Im the MAN :props: :xyxthumbs: :dblthumb2:

WRAPT C5Z06
07-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Did they make it interactive to where it locates your time zone? If so..that's awesome. I can't believe they took my advice. :props:

Edit: Looks as if they did! See code below:

Nice Job AutoGeek! Glad you didn't just shun it off and make people convert their time to a different time zone, and for those of you who don't know anything I'm talking about, they changed their website countdown to adjust to timezone differences Im the MAN :props: :xyxthumbs: :dblthumb2:
I have no idea what the heck all these codes are! LOL! It doesn't take a genuis to convert time zones, but some may have went by the clock and ignored converting. Anyhow, no more worries about that! :props:

trhland
07-26-2010, 07:10 PM
glad this is fixed for u westcoasters i can see that being alittle enoying... nice job a/g for the quick fix:xyxthumbs:

cobalt9123
07-26-2010, 10:02 PM
I have no idea what the heck all these codes are! LOL! It doesn't take a genuis to convert time zones, but some may have went by the clock and ignored converting. Anyhow, no more worries about that! :props:

Yep, I'm glad they fixed it! :xyxthumbs:

CEE DOG
07-27-2010, 06:59 AM
I say change it back! I like the idea of you west coasters having to count 4 every time you order! :laughing:

Just kidding of course

A4 1.8tqm
07-27-2010, 07:15 AM
I say change it back! I like the idea of you west coasters having to count 4 every time you order! :laughing:

Just kidding of course

:bash:

Just kidding of course :)