PDA

View Full Version : Detailers Anonymous

Pages : [1] 2 3

Jenn1270
07-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Well, my husband is now out of work. He was getting harassed at his job and got called "short and fat" and told "out in that heat I'm surprised you aren't working that gut off." Due to him being out of job, I am going to need your support in not buying anything else until he is back at work. This sux but I have been needing detailers anonymous for a while now, but this just clenches it.

Please keep him in your prayers, as this has taken a huge hit to his self esteem. He would like to get back on at a different Lowe's, but it till take a few weeks. Hopefully it pans out.

Jenn

trhland
07-25-2010, 06:43 PM
Well, my husband is now out of work. He was getting harassed at his job and got called "short and fat" and told "out in that heat I'm surprised you aren't working that gut off." Due to him being out of job, I am going to need your support in not buying anything else until he is back at work. This sux but I have been needing detailers anonymous for a while now, but this just clenches it.

Please keep him in your prayers, as this has taken a huge hit to his self esteem. He would like to get back on at a different Lowe's, but it till take a few weeks. Hopefully it pans out.

Jenn

sorry to hear this. i can say i have hadnothing but a black cloud over our head my wife got a great job . sowe moved toa nicer house everything was fine then she got fired. and has been outa work for along time now and preg with twins. so things are very very rough.. so im with ya...

tommy

Bunky
07-25-2010, 06:57 PM
I am also sorry to hear about the bad news. I hope he gets back to work soon.

trhland
07-25-2010, 07:23 PM
no ones going to hire my wife now shes got a huge basket ball in her tummy

trhland
07-25-2010, 07:24 PM
sorry 2 basket balls lol

Jenn1270
07-25-2010, 07:28 PM
no ones going to hire my wife now shes got a huge basket ball in her tummy

That sux Tom. Hopefully good will come after the babies get here.

Flash Gordon
07-25-2010, 07:31 PM
I was robbed of $490 this past friday by the city of Southaven Ms

My doggy has ashma and allergies

My kitty kat has a urinary tract infection

I don't seem to have to willpower to lay down the stoogies even though Cancer runs deep in my family

I have this overwhelming sense of doom that the economy is about to head downward

Jenn1270
07-25-2010, 07:37 PM
We all have our good times and our bad. Sounds like there are alot of bad times right now. I will keep everyone in my prayers.

trhland
07-25-2010, 07:38 PM
That sux Tom. Hopefully good will come after the babies get here.

god i hope so thanks..

tommy...

trhland
07-25-2010, 07:40 PM
I was robbed of $490 this past friday by the city of Southaven Ms

My doggy has ashma and allergies

My kitty kat has a urinary tract infection

I don't seem to have to willpower to lay down the stoogies even though Cancer runs deep in my family

I have this overwhelming sense of doom that the economy is about to head downward

i dont think this econamy can get any worse..all my customers do is complain to me how broke they are... but they drive nice cars .. and have huge homes... im broke not them... they watch to much cnn

feslope
07-25-2010, 07:49 PM
I live on the Northern boundry of Detroit!!

evilwrx
07-25-2010, 08:19 PM

To be taken in jest, but is Detroit still a city??? My wife is a teacher and I kinda keep track of any news related articles related to the teaching profession. It sounds like they are closing whole suburbs up there and a lot of schools, amongst other professions, are closing up.

I wish all of you luck and my thoughts go out to all of you. Hopefully this dark time will be ending soon.

vet
07-25-2010, 08:27 PM
There's a lot of this going around. Political correctness doesn't apply to smokers or people who are overweight. A little common courtesy would go a long way, but that must be for "old people". But take heart, there are good people left, and this forum is a good place to find them. Get into doing something you enjoy and make the best of it. You won't get rich, but probably won't be as stressed either. Life is too short to put have to put up with the BS that insecure people dish out to make up for their own inadequacies. Good luck, and God Bless! You aren't alone.

Flash Gordon
07-25-2010, 08:39 PM
i dont think this econamy can get any worse..all my customers do is complain to me how broke they are... but they drive nice cars .. and have huge homes... im broke not them... they watch to much cnn

I really hope your right, but untill the unemployment rate decreases and the housing market improves I see little chance of recovery. Not to mention the tremendous amount of debt this Country is already in

I'm hearing the same here. The sad part is I think they may be telling the truth

Enough said. Ladies and Gentleman we have a winner :props:

J/K I know you guys have taken the brunt of this downfall. GL on a fast rebound

GO BLUE!!!

klenj
07-25-2010, 09:25 PM
I really hope your right, but untill the unemployment rate decreases and the housing market improves I see little chance of recovery. Not to mention the tremendous amount of debt this Country is already in

I'm hearing the same here. The sad part is I think they may be telling the truth

Enough said. Ladies and Gentleman we have a winner :props:

J/K I know you guys have taken the brunt of this downfall. GL on a fast rebound

GO BLUE!!!

My neighbors who are close friends of mine just lost their 10year old daughter to cancer on Saturday. Just when you think things are bad realize it can always be worse. Life is short and fragile so make the best of it.