PDA

View Full Version : New from Chicago Il

purgeofdarkness
07-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Hey everybody, new from chicago. i've been lurking on meguiars online for a while and came across this place and love it. I bought a new 2010 f-150 crew cab and own a 1993 ford mustang gt. after reading up about buffing I was able to get my mustang's hood and roof to a nice clean shine, just gotta find time for the bumpers and doors now. my goal here is to learn more about detailing using one brand to begin with, meguiars. once ive figured out what i like and dont like about that brand i'm going to branch out and try other brand's products and see what the differnce is. I never knew there were all these products and i wish i could try them all. Hope to gain alot from all of you.

purgeofdarkness
07-22-2010, 09:36 PM
oh and does Mike Phillips have a biography or something? he seems to know so much about detailing.

Mike Phillips
07-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi purgeofdarkness

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

oh and does Mike Phillips have a biography or something? he seems to know so much about detailing.

I don't have a biography at this time but I have been putting together a list of credentials and accomplishments... I'm also working on a new series of how-to books...

I brought up Meguiar's Online from scratch and always happy to see it continue to be successful.

There are lots of videos and articles in the links in my Signature Line and maybe one or two articles that will be of interest to you...

Welcome aboard!

:)

purgeofdarkness
07-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Thoes books will be a best seller.