PDA

View Full Version : pinn. crystal mist!

cooksnj
07-19-2010, 09:10 PM
I have to say, i love this stuff. i polished and sealed my car in the spring. 2 months ago or so. i used wolfgang sealant, and liq. pinn. sov. well yesterday i did an onr wash and i was gonna put a coat of wax on (it's been 2 months or so, shame on me) but i was kinda short on time and it was HOT! so i busted out the crystal mist, and bam! car looks awesome! it rained today and you cant even see any spots. the car looks like i just washed it, after the rain. that never happens. the guy at the gas station even asked me about it. i love that stuff. if you get some, just remember to spray it on light. wipe it off, and then do one quick final wipe with a nice dry soft micro.

2kredbb6
07-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Loved that stuff, the color black really pops out, but it attracts dust like crazy and it's a bit pricey..
So I switched to FK425 I really like it, a bit slicker and a bit more antistatic an what a great price for a gallon, plus I read you can dilute it so it goes a long way...

rwright
07-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Loved that stuff, the color black really pops out, but it attracts dust like crazy and it's a bit pricey..
So I switched to FK425 I really like it, a bit slicker and a bit more antistatic an what a great price for a gallon, plus I read you can dilute it so it goes a long way...

Why dilute it? That's like diluting Opti-bond, doesn't make sense to me. :dunno: Please post your findings of using FK 425 full strength vs. diluted and at what ratio you dilute it. You have my attention!

DARK HORSE
07-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Why dilute it? That's like diluting Opti-bond, doesn't make sense to me. :dunno: Please post your findings of using FK 425 full strength vs. diluted and at what ratio you dilute it. You have my attention!

Sorry, but I too must :iagree: :dunno:

PS: I must ask, where did you read about diluting it? (I would NOT recommend diluting it)...

2kredbb6
07-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Sorry everyone its not diluted, i had just finished eating some home cooked enchilidas an i was slightly retarded..Got confused an thought about the OID..

but here is a post..
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/26766-fk-425-versus-optimum-instant-detailer.html

rwright
07-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Sorry everyone its not diluted, i had just finished eating some home cooked enchilidas an i was slightly retarded..

:laughing::laughing: Pretty funny post!

trhland
07-20-2010, 05:34 AM
whats nice about xrystalmist is it gives the paint a nice crisp clean shine!!! and it prolongs wax.. i haqvnt usedit in a while, not sure why .but it is nice.

Meghan
07-20-2010, 07:23 AM
Crystal Mist goes a long way with just a little spray, it will give your car a just waxed look not to mention it smells like vacation!

trhland
07-20-2010, 07:27 AM
Crystal Mist goes a long way with just a little spray, it will give your car a just waxed look not to mention it smells like vacation!
ive been useing crystal mist on my wood grain dash in my truck . and looks awesome.. also door jams its nice.

ScottB
07-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Crystal Mist is still a must have item ... and no I dont dilute it either.

Dubbin1
07-20-2010, 09:59 AM
QM is an excellent QD, I rank it right up there with FK425.