PDA

View Full Version : pinnacle advanced swirl remover opinions

john b
07-17-2010, 02:31 AM
hi all i seen the twins are on sale and looked at the swirl remover is listed as a 7 out of 10 on the polish chart-butt upon reading bout it on our forumn it seems like folks have better luck with other polishs rated lower -anyway i have been looking at optimum polish and compound and was loooking for how the 2 would compare or is the pinnacle rated to high as far as cut

BobbyG
07-17-2010, 06:01 PM
I was really impressed with Mike Phillips video testing Optimum Hyper Polish Spray. I will give this a try, no doubt about it.

ScottB
07-17-2010, 07:29 PM
all polishes have benefits and weaknesses and you have to work within those confines. I think the Pinnacle polishes work well enough but prefer others like Menzerna. Again, it fits my environment and needs.

keeotee
07-17-2010, 08:53 PM
I was really impressed with Mike Phillips video testing Optimum Hyper Polish Spray. I will give this a try, no doubt about it.

I too watched the video and was very impressed. To me there were three immediately apparent benefits: no dust, full coverage of the pad and one product used with different pads as opposed to different products and different pads.

I want to give this product a try some time.

cobalt9123
07-17-2010, 09:15 PM
I believe the spray polishes will be on top one day but I don't know if they're there yet..