PDA

View Full Version : Pc 7336

Phinox
07-16-2010, 07:17 PM
I own a PC 7336. Can anyone tell me how it stacks up against the 7424 and what the differances are?

2old2change
07-16-2010, 07:39 PM
I started out with a 7336 a few years ago and still have it. It will be good for you if you are just starting out and will keep you from getting into major trouble too quickly. It is a little down on power compared to the newer PC and various other randomm orbitals being offered on todays market. Staying with smaller pads (5.5 and under) will help make up for the lack of brute power. This is a good machine to help hone your skills and technique. It might be a little slower in helping you reach your desired results but will get the job done nevertheless. When the time comes that you feel comfortable with using the 7336 then you will be ready for a more powerful DA or rotary machine.

Mike Phillips
07-16-2010, 10:07 PM
I own a PC 7336. Can anyone tell me how it stacks up against the 7424 and what the differences are?

Incredible timing... I just wrote an article that might help you out...

How to maximize the ability of the 1st Generation Porter Cable Dual Action Polishers (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-articles/27166-how-maximize-ability-1st-gen-porter-cable-dual-action-polishers.html)

More articles and videos in the links in my Signature Line

:)