PDA

View Full Version : Is it Christmas?

CEE DOG
07-15-2010, 08:03 PM
After a 12 hour day at work I pulled into the driveway and checked the mail. I was pleasantly surprised to see a package in their instead of any bills. Once I saw it was from Tad I was really excited! I have to say Tad is one of the nicest and most generous people I have ever "met". Wait till you see this bundle! I just wanted to share with everybody these wonderfull gifts that brightened my day :) Take a look at this catch! Now thats generosity!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_1917.JPG

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_1920.JPG

fancyfootwork
07-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Awesome! I wish I'd come home to some gifts of that level.

rohnramirez
07-15-2010, 08:19 PM
WOW! Souveran and SN! I wish i could afford to buy one someday. :)

I agree, even on just the forums, i could really tell how Tad is such a great guy and dad. There's a certain way he presents himself on his posts. :)

rwright
07-15-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm lucky enough to be in his town to hang out with him! Will be leaving soon but hopefully I get to swing by his place to see his detailing supply stash!

ASPHALT ROCKET
07-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Richard, tell Tad he needs to send me some stuff or I will cut him off from the knowledge tree. Im the MAN

cobalt9123
07-15-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm lucky enough to be in his town to hang out with him! Will be leaving soon but hopefully I get to swing by his place to see his detailing supply stash!

Lucky you! I wish I was close! lol.

Nice catch Corey! You'll love it all, I'm sure. And you're right, Tad is an awesome guy, but he'll never let me return the favor! :xyxthumbs:

WRAPT C5Z06
07-15-2010, 11:15 PM
richard, tell tad he needs to send me some stuff or i will cut him off from the knowledge tree. Im the man
lol

DARK HORSE
07-16-2010, 01:35 AM
Hey Corey, glad you get everything in one piece:props: As a very wise friend of mine recently said "I probably got more enjoyment out of sending you that package then you got receiving it";) Just got home from a great night out with Richard (pizza and beer)Im the MAN, we had a great time talking about and sharing our passion for detailing. Richard is truly a great guy, with a true passion for detailing...As for the rest of guys; enough of the mushy stuff, you're going to make me blush! You guys are all great, and I'm proud that your my friends!

rwright
07-16-2010, 02:15 AM
Nothing quite like hanging out and chatting with someone who shares the same hobby and passion! I try to talk to the wife but it's just not the same.

As soon as I got in the car he hands me a bag with 4 bottles of goodies, but I felt bad because I had nothing to give. After a few hours I figured out a couple items that he doesn't have, and apparently he has quite the collection and the way he described it, sounds like a mini Auto Geek warehouse! Picked up a couple tips/techniques that I can't wait to try out on my next correction (cough cough, erabbit23's SRT-4, cough cough).

Now, you all want to talk about a very shiny car! I think I got a little sun tan from the sun bouncing off the hood scoop! And slick paint, man. I tried to close his door but my hand slipped off (sorry about the fingerprints) so I had to use the little strip of window trim! :hijacked:

DARK HORSE
07-16-2010, 02:40 AM
Richard, tell Tad he needs to send me some stuff or I will cut him off from the knowledge tree. Im the MAN

You want some Supernatural??? I'll send you what I have left. It's great stuff, goes on like an old sun baked turd, and sweats for 3 days straight...lol

ASPHALT ROCKET
07-16-2010, 02:43 AM
You want some Supernatural??? I'll send you what I have left. It's great stuff, goes on like an old sun baked turd, and sweats for 3 days straight...lol

Nope, I told you that was going to happen. That is why I no longer have it around-lol. Now I see how you treat me, wait to you call again and ask a question and see what kind of answer you get-lol.

DARK HORSE
07-16-2010, 02:46 AM
Nope, I told you that was going to happen. That is why I longer have it around-lol. Now I see how you treat me, wait to you call again and ask a question and see what kind of answer you get-lol.

:eek:

CEE DOG
07-16-2010, 05:33 AM
Nothing quite like hanging out and chatting with someone who shares the same hobby and passion! I try to talk to the wife but it's just not the same.

I completely understand... All I can ask is that she pretends t0 care every now and then

:laughing:

DARK HORSE
07-16-2010, 01:12 PM

As soon as I got in the car he hands me a bag with 4 bottles of goodies, but I felt bad because I had nothing to give. After a few hours I figured out a couple items that he doesn't have, and apparently he has quite the collection and the way he described it, sounds like a mini Auto Geek warehouse! Picked up a couple tips/techniques that I can't wait to try out on my next correction (cough cough, erabbit23's SRT-4, cough cough).

Now, you all want to talk about a very shiny car! I think I got a little sun tan from the sun bouncing off the hood scoop! And slick paint, man. I tried to close his door but my hand slipped off (sorry about the fingerprints) so I had to use the little strip of window trim! :hijacked:

You definitely have nothing to feel bad about Richard, you and I both know you have given me so many cool products in the last few months. Do I need to refresh your memory (Dodo waxes, Red mist, DG 901, CG Glossworkz, Griots Speed Shine, Beyond Black, etc., etc., etc.). Richard is one of the most generous people I know, and loves to share detailing tips and products with anyone who shows an interest:props:.
Had a great time swaping detailing stories with you last night! Can't wait till your back in town again, hope the Buddy's "garlic breath" isn't to much for your coworkers today.
As for my car, I'm sorry for the paint was so slick you had a hard time getting into it, and the sun from the hood scoop blinded you. I'll work on detuning it for next time :D