PDA

View Full Version : Help need a car cover

03venum
04-10-2006, 02:26 PM
I need help chooseing a car cover for a 00ws6 that sits out side all the time what is the best to use i know i want something that is waterproof but not sure what brand or where to get the best deals at please help.
thanks

ScottB
04-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Weathershield sounds like what is needed, but Noah is most popular.

http://www.autogeek.net/carcovers.html

03venum
04-10-2006, 08:55 PM
thanks

Neothin
04-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Weathershield HD. Got it! Love it!

I do have a slight problem though... Is there a way that i can send my cover back to covercraft and have them sew in some extra material on the rear end? I had a spoiler installed a while back and well... now it just doesn't fit correctly.

Light-Zone
11-09-2006, 04:43 AM
Weathershield HD. Got it! Love it!

I do have a slight problem though... Is there a way that i can send my cover back to covercraft and have them sew in some extra material on the rear end? I had a spoiler installed a while back and well... now it just doesn't fit correctly.

What ever happened with your cover modification? I was ready to place my order (gotta take advantage of a discount when you can) but I too have had thoughts of putting a rear spoiler on my vehicle. It's a wing spoiler, but does not sit up very high. Is there enough play in the covers to allow for such a modification? I was looking at the Sunbrella cover becoase of the intense sun in AZ.Feed back please

ScottB
11-09-2006, 10:33 AM
After seeing these covers in action at Ecklers and against another manufacturer, here is the way to go. COVERCRAFT

inside --- form fit
outside --- weathershield

And hey if you order before Sunday, they are currently 15% off because of the Xmas sale week 7 offering.

turbos17
01-02-2007, 09:20 PM
IMO from what I have seen on my dad's truck cover, my two jet ski covers, my 05' Tacoma seat covers, and my fiance's seat covers....COVERCRAFT is OUTSTANDING! It is a bit pricey for the vehicle covers but boy does it last, fit perfect, and keep the elimates out. COVERCRAFT gets an :applause:

ScottB
01-03-2007, 05:43 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2477

alexmadison
11-03-2009, 03:54 PM
What ever happened with your cover modification? I was ready to place my order (gotta take advantage of a discount when you can) but I too have had thoughts of putting a rear spoiler on my vehicle. It's a wing spoiler, but does not sit up very high. Is there enough play in the covers to allow for such a modification? I was looking at the Sunbrella cover becoase of the intense sun in AZ.Feed back please

You have to get the exact measurments of the cover your getting, I could not find them on the covercraft website all it says is it fits this model/year. I ended up ordering from empire because I could get a exact measurement for the cover on-line.

LINK REMOVED PER TERMS/CONDITIONS