PDA

View Full Version : paint correction system

Bullitt AK
07-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi,
i recently got a PC7424XP and i need to choose my products to use with it...i would prefer to go with Chemical Guys but i don't know what products from them are best

Dubbin1
07-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Hi,
i recently got a PC7424XP and i need to choose my products to use with it...i would prefer to go with Chemical Guys but i don't know what products from them are best

I'm not sure how much love you will get for the Chemical Guys products here since AG doesn't sell them. Why are you choosing CG over what AG has to offer?

Mike Phillips
07-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Since this is your first post to our forum...

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

We pride ourselves in providing helpful answers to all your car detailing needs and in fact challenge you to find better, more detailed answers, how-to articles and videos on any other forum.

We don't sell Chemical Guy's products but we do offer a lot of "Top Shelf" products and have a stellar history of seeing people new to machine polishing through to sucess...

:)

FinalTouchAuto
07-12-2010, 11:05 AM
As far as polishes go, I have used quite a few and Menzerna SIP still remains my #1 go-to polish.

I would recommend getting SIP, Meguiars 105, Meguiars 205 and Chemical Guys P40 Pro Polish (possibly my favorite fine-polish...I just like how it works). Those are my favorites.

You can pick 75% of it up from autogeek as well :)

My other favorite products from chemical guys are their EZ-Creme Glaze/Acrylic Sealant and M-Seal. I'm not crazy about any of their detail sprays and tend to lean towards Showroom FX detail spray, but I have a sample of FK425 coming that I expect to be blown away by from all the reviews I've seen.

Bullitt AK
07-12-2010, 11:10 AM
I'm not sure how much love you will get for the Chemical Guys products here since AG doesn't sell them. Why are you choosing CG over what AG has to offer?

because i know they work amazing, anyways i thought this was a detailing forum and not an AG product forum

BobbyG
07-12-2010, 11:37 AM
because i know they work amazing, anyways i thought this was a detailing forum and not an AG product forum

Autogeek Online is provided for anyone who wishes to join. This is a great place to lean, teach, and fine tune your detailing skills. It is also a venue to purchase some of the finest detailing products available and this includes outstanding customer support. The members here are some of the best and can answer just about any question that might come up.

I'm not at all familiar with Chemical Guys but do they offer something comparable?