PDA

View Full Version : O.C.Detailing - Full Website is up and running, opinions?

O.C.Detailing
07-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Okay all, so I've FINALLY gotten my website up and fully functional. The last bit I was waiting on was for the gallery to actually have something in it. Please take a look-see and tell me what you think. I know I need more pictures in the gallery, but for now, at least people can see the kind of work I do.

Also, I'm adding a facebook link, which is here: O.C.Detailing - Lynchburg's Premier Automotive Detailing Service | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lynchburg-VA/OCDetailing-Lynchburgs-Premier-Automotive-Detailing-Service/303901404565)

Please fan my page if you would all. :D I post updates all the time there now. I'll be back updating here as well very soon. Once I get my garage situation worked out.

Anyway, MY website is here: Home (http://www.ocdetailingva.com/OCD/Home.html)

I was going for a simple but classy page. Nothing too filled with distractions and "busy-ness". We will be updating as we go and I also just bought a Canon Rebel Eos XTi 10.1mp DSLR camera that I'm learning to use.

I've also recently been plugged by my friend Jason Jarvis here: The Face of O.C. Detailing Here in Lynchburg, VA! » Jason Jarvis Photography Blog – Lynchburg, VA (http://jasonjarvisphotography.com/blog/?p=987) and here: With These Hot Paint Jobs, There’s Sure To Be A “Fire On The Mountain” With This Car Club! » Jason Jarvis Photography Blog – Lynchburg, VA (http://jasonjarvisphotography.com/blog/?p=935)

You want to see some AMAZING photos...check out his site. Jason and JoAnna are friends of mine from high school who have recently moved here to Lynchburg to start a business. Jason has offered full photo-shoots for anyone receiving a detail job from me, so if you know anyone near this area, tell them there are more benefits to getting a full detail besides just having a beautifully detailed and clean vehicle. If their vehicle is selected for a photo session, the owner will receive a free disk with professionally taken and processed photographs for whatever use they deem necessary. All in a portrait format full of clarity and awesomeness. Just some exciting things happening with O.C.Detailing! Thought I'd add it here!

kb2ehj
07-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Looks good.

Only thing I found wrong is the link to the 'Gallery' page doesn't work off the 'Services' page.

Other then that good job.

CEE DOG
07-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Nice work Adam

Jumpingbean
07-10-2010, 04:13 AM
Very nice!

Reddwarf
07-10-2010, 08:39 AM
The site looks great. Very professional. I like the estimate page. How did you build your site?

FastZR1
07-10-2010, 12:10 PM
The site looks great. Very professional. I like the estimate page.

:iagree::dblthumb2:

john b
07-10-2010, 12:54 PM
nice page the prices are very good -i looks like you will do very good

O.C.Detailing
07-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Looks good.

Only thing I found wrong is the link to the 'Gallery' page doesn't work off the 'Services' page.

Other then that good job.

Thanks KB, I passed the word on to my web designer. He'll take care of it.

Nice work Adam

Thanks man. :D I get so many compliments on my site and card from customers. Shoot, some even went with me SOLELY because of my website and card. Isn't that awesome?

Very nice!

Thanks Jumpingbean.

The site looks great. Very professional. I like the estimate page. How did you build your site?

Not sure, but I believe my web designer used a lot of Apple products to create the site. Thanks for the compliments as well. :D

:iagree::dblthumb2:

Thanks FastZR1. :D

nice page the prices are very good -i looks like you will do very good

I can only hope so John. I appreciate the kind words as well. If things keep going well, I'm hoping within the next 2 years to have a store-front and garage, newly built, on a major roadway here in Lynchburg. I'm getting ready to do my first "showcar" detail on a 1985 Nissan 300ZX with 28,000 miles and PERFECT everything except the paint is swirled very badly and the previous owner had a hack detailing it who left wax or compound/polish residue every where. Gonna be around $800 worth of detailing by the time it's all said and done. ;)

FinalTouchAuto
07-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Site looks pretty good, although that link is still broken.

The only price that I thought might be a little high was 100-175 for your basic detail package and it not including a wax or sealant.

Good luck on the showcar detail.

Millennium
07-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Looks good. When you can add more cars to your gallery to show off your work.

Speed6 Guy
07-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Looks great. Just be careful about putting links to facebook or other such things on your home page. A lot of people jobs block those thus maybe blocking your site too.

rwright
07-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Very professional looking, I like. In my personal opinion, good marketing will set you apart from the "other" guys.