PDA

View Full Version : Quick comment on my first experience with Auto Geek

Skelly
07-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Hello all, I just wanted to let you guys know how my first experience with a purchase with Auto Geek. I had a rather unpleasant experience when some moron pulled out in front of me while driving. I was determined to be not at fault and took part of the insurance check to purchase a buffer/compounds/shampoo,ect. You name it I bought it :xyxthumbs:

Anyhoo I asked some forum members about what to purchase so I had a general idea about what I needed. Along with that list I used the salesman's recommendations also (I believe his name was Matt, had a s2000).
So I placed a rather large order (IMO) and eagerly waited for my packages to come. I must say I am spoiled by Amazon's standard 2nd day air of all their products since I am a Prime member.

So today everything was supposed to arrive and the doorbell rang and a booked to the door. The ups guy had my two boxes that were soaked by somesort of soap. I was like Ugh. The UPS guy said the 1 box must have leaked, and the other box got some soap on it from the other box. The UPS guy kept the wet box and I took the other box.

Called Auto Geek and spoke to Dwayne. I explained to him the situation and he had me open the box I received to determine which items he needs to send out(the rejected package). Upon opening the second package I noticed a shampoo had also opened. Without hesitation he stated a whole new order would be sent out.

Dwayne stressed having the UPS guy take the package I had due to some of my other items being lightly soiled with soap. I felt it wasnt necessary as a little soap on my stuff is no big deal.

So my other items are on order and everything went smoothly. Overall I am very happy with how it went. Sure it probably wasnt AG's fault that a few items got opened (probably UPS fault). It worked out good anyway because it started raining like hell here in PA and I won't be able to do anything anyway.

So Dwayne thanks for helping me. I'll take a few busted bottles with amazing customer service anyday.
I hope my order didn't empty half of your warehouse ;)

-Kevin

FinalTouchAuto
07-09-2010, 03:18 PM
They are quality people :)

jpegs13
07-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Best customer service bar none

Reddwarf
07-09-2010, 05:38 PM
I have always had a great shopping experience with AG. Customer service is top notch!

trhland
07-09-2010, 06:39 PM
AUTOGEEK IS THE BEST!!!! ill allways be a customer...:xyxthumbs:

ScottB
07-10-2010, 02:55 PM
I think UPS is watching all that FOTBALL games lately. I do know that most bottles are tightened and taped prior to shipment.

trhland
07-10-2010, 03:25 PM
all my bottles have been tight as can be and taped nice and neat .:xyxthumbs: