PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle for Leather 2 in 1

edkwok99
11-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Have anyone tried the Pinacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner 2in1?

any feedback on it? Feed back please

Link:
http://www.autogeek.net/pileclco.html

It sounds like it is a time saver.

ScottB
11-09-2006, 03:53 PM
great product and same great Pinnacle leather smell. I do still prefer the two step though, as I like specialty products versus AIO type products and with a Vette its only two seats. I use the Connolly products on the SRX.

MikeyC
11-09-2006, 05:16 PM
It's a great product. I like to use it as a leather QD.

supercharged
11-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Great maintaince product. The best 2-in-1 cleaner/conditioner.

Reddwarf
11-09-2006, 09:01 PM
I agree with the others. Great maintenance product. I use Connolly's on the Jaguar and then in between use the Pinnacle spray. Good stuff!

sparkie
11-10-2006, 12:32 AM
I love the stuff!

sparkie
11-10-2006, 05:06 AM
Found a review I done on this.

Pinnacle leather cleaner and conditioner. Here is my little review on Pinnacle L&C. I been using Connolly Hide, great stuff but it's a two step process, and I hate the smell. Now with Pinnacle LC&C, one step, dose both, and it smell like new leather. Dose a very good job of cleaning also. I also like the way it soften the leather, and it leaves a soft, satin glow.
When I first got Pinnacle L&C I used it on my wife SUV. About a week later my little girl puts some ink marks on the back seat. Spray some PL&C on it, came right off. My thinking on that is I had the protection when I applied it the week before. If yal are looking for something like this, give it a try! I give it 5 stars!

ashsarna
11-10-2006, 08:24 AM
I really like the stuff as its the best 2-1 imo. That being said, the 2 step Pinnacle is my favorite (even more than connolly). I feel that my jag seats are perfect with this and the ease of use is a plus. Also, they are great for leather furniture in the house, gets the wife approval for more ;-).

edkwok99
11-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the feedbacks guys!
I am more comfortable purchasing it now after hearing from you guys