PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's Sample size

Jeff120
07-08-2010, 10:13 PM
This has probably come up before, I did a search but didnt find anything. Could you guys please offer Meguiars Detailers line in sample sizes. Id like to try some of those products but either a gallon would last me as a hobbyist years, or I dont want to spend that much on a product I may not like then have an entire gallon. The D151 is an example, 1 gallon of the reconditioning cream would be spoiled before I ever used it all.

Not necessarily all the products, but items like 151, dressings, body solvent, offered in the 32oz bottles would be awesome!

Thanks AG staff for listening to my request, if others feel the same please chime in to help the cause and make our wallets lighter!

C. Charles Hahn
07-08-2010, 10:31 PM
I would have to agree... there's another vendor I won't mention by name that does offer "sample packs" of the Detailer line products in smaller sizes, and I would love to see AG carry a similar program.

Shane731
07-09-2010, 12:45 AM
:iagree: I would like to have a quart of Body Solvent - I don't need a whole gallon - and I really don't want to place an order with the other vendor just for that. I'd rather just throw it in one of my AG orders and be done with it.

rweekley
07-09-2010, 07:07 AM
:iagree:I agree too, AG is great, but I too am a hobbyist and a gallon would be way too much for me. I really wish AG could offer sample sizes in 32oz sizes.

maximus20895
07-09-2010, 09:08 AM
a quart is quite a big sample :)

mikep288
07-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Would love to keep my detailing dollars here, please consider me agreed!

Bulgari
07-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Agreed! I've been hoping for the sample sizes for a loong time now :buffing:

Indy YZF
07-09-2010, 11:03 AM
I agree as I've bought the samples from the 'other site' and have ended up buying full gallon sizes afterwards since I liked them so much (super degreaser, APC+ and Last Touch).

oldmodman
07-17-2010, 05:11 PM
I would love to have everything available for sale in little 4oz bottles. Then I would just work from those and refill from my quart bottles (or gallon), but not have to lug them around.
Now I'm talking about nicely printed little bottles, not just plain ones like I'm using now.
So the little bottles look just like the quart ones, only smaller:xyxthumbs:

cobalt9123
07-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Meguiars stuff is so cheap right now..I end up buying a gallon just to try it out :laughing:

C. Charles Hahn
07-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Meguiars stuff is so cheap right now..I end up buying a gallon just to try it out :laughing:

That's all fine and well, but I really don't have room to store a bunch of gallon size containers beyond the products I actually use on a regular basis. The 32-oz. or smaller bottles I can make a case for, though.

There are a number of products I can think of that would be helpful to have available to me for specialty purposes that come up occasionally, but aren't things I'd use more than a couple times a month if that.

ScottZ
08-21-2010, 11:06 PM
A sample size of the detailer line would be awesome, and after dilution would still make a lot of cleaner!

BobbyG
08-22-2010, 08:39 AM

Pretty much says it all!! :props: