PDA

View Full Version : PR: Poorboy's SYN 1

sullysdetailing
07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Here is a quick review. I am going to be tring this product out one a few newer vehicles with the paint that is in better shape.

I got to use it on a pretty beat up Tacoma.

Pros:
Long Working Time with rotary
Cuts fast,
Removes Defects,
Less Dust then M105

Cons:
Cakes up pretty easily
Vertually no working time with the Griot Garage DA
To me it did not leave a nice as finish as M105 so a had to fallow with D151

What I would like to see as a detailer. Leave a better finish and make the product usable with both a DA polish and a Rotary.

Bunky
07-08-2010, 05:34 AM
Pictures???

Harleyguy
07-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Here is a quick review. I am going to be tring this product out one a few newer vehicles with the paint that is in better shape.

I got to use it on a pretty beat up Tacoma.

Pros:
Long Working Time with rotary
Cuts fast,
Removes Defects,
Less Dust then M105

Cons:
Cakes up pretty easily
Vertually no working time with the Griot Garage DA
To me it did not leave a nice as finish as M105 so a had to fallow with D151

What I would like to see as a detailer. Leave a better finish and make the product usable with both a DA polish and a Rotary.Did you have problems with it using both a Da and the rotary? Or can you say using one machine more then the other which machine gave you more problems

maximus20895
07-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Obviously from the review he prefers a rotary over a D.A. with this product.

sullysdetailing
07-08-2010, 07:48 PM
The Rotary had a longer working period so it made it much easier to use. With the DA it would dry up after 1.5 section passes and it felt like I was dry buffing. So I ended up only using it with the DA.

This was a great product to use with the Rotary Buffer.

Being a detailer I need a product that I can use with both my DA and Rotary since this product does not allow you to do so I do not see myself purchasing this product.

I would like to see this product be more like M105 in the sense that you can use it with a DA or Rotary Buffer.