PDA

View Full Version : Poli-Seal :Is there something better ??

cobraa
07-07-2010, 11:40 AM
I just tried poli-seal on my beige alero 2003. It work really well! I love it. slick like a glaze but it's not! the smell ? Fack I love the smell, smell like banana souveran. spread very easily. But the cut could be a little bit better. For a light colored car, it's fine but for a black car it's clearly not enought.

I just ordered D151 I do think this product as more cut but I will have to see how slick is and the durability of the wax.

Is there something better ? Thanks!:buffing:

CEE DOG
07-07-2010, 11:42 AM
What kind of defects are you trying to remove?

Da Fats
07-07-2010, 01:02 PM
I just tried poli-seal on my beige alero 2003. It work really well! I love it. slick like a glaze but it's not! the smell ? Fack I love the smell, smell like banana souveran. spread very easily. But the cut could be a little bit better. For a light colored car, it's fine but for a black car it's clearly not enought.

I just ordered D151 I do think this product as more cut but I will have to see how slick is and the durability of the wax.

Is there something better ? Thanks!:buffing:

Also a big + for Poli-seal is that you can add 1 oz optiseal to 8 oz or 16oz poliseal and get a nice step up in durabilty of it as an LSP. I use this amped up poliseal mix as a go to cleaner/protector for things like black plastic mirror housings... and the pillars between the side windows...

Just a +1 on poliseal. If your looking for more "cut" D151 might be better i have never used it. But I have gotten away with Poliseal + org CCS on a DA on cars before without to much micro marring or trials left behind

Chris