PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Still searching for a few key products!!

Whitethunder46
11-08-2006, 10:24 PM
I've gotten a great list put together so far that I feel offer great quality and should last awhile (speaking of my supply)

I'm still stuck on a Tar and Bug Remover. As of now I have Megs APC for that, but is there something better?

Also I'm reallllyyy stumbling on a quality sealant. I'm going to be using Pinnacle Series II as a carnauba when I top the sealant. With this said I'm stuck on Wolfgang Deep Gloss, Four Star UPP, and Duragloss CCP. However the DG is only 8 oz's of product, but it is cheap.

As of now I just have DP Four to one as a clay lubricant but that's the only thing I plan on using the four to one for. But is relatively inexpensive, expecially for 32 oz. of concentrate.

ScottB
11-08-2006, 10:34 PM
add UPP and Poorboys Bug Squash .... trust me !!

MikeyC
11-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Personally, I prefer Meguiar's Body Solvent to Poorboy's Bug Squash. However, I'm sure the one that works better for your needs depends on what kind of bugs, sap, & tar you typically see.

Whitethunder46
11-08-2006, 11:25 PM
I plan on doing around 2-3 cars a week. Nothing major at all, but I don't wanna be spending a lot of supplies. I've looked into megs body Solvent, is this a good product?

Neothin
11-09-2006, 12:34 AM
i use it all the time to clean my pads :)

works great on bugs too

i wouldnt use it on a waxed car though. it *kills* wax