PDA

View Full Version : I love DP interior cleaner

Jenn1270
07-04-2010, 04:32 PM
I can't wait to get my DP Total Interior Cleaner and DP Interior Surface Protectant come together for superior interior care. (http://www.autogeek.net/dptoinco.html). I've used the cleaner sample several times and it even took off the greasy dressing I used previously without any effort. It also leaves the surface clean and not a bit sticky like I find APC 10:1 does.

Has anyone used it and have any tricks?

Jenn

WRAPT C5Z06
07-04-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm gonna try the DP interior cleaner as a sample my next order.

Did you find 1Z deep plastic cleaner to be a bit sticky when you had it?

What do you use to clean exterior plastic?

Jenn1270
07-04-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm gonna try the DP interior cleaner as a sample my next order.

Did you find 1Z deep plastic cleaner to be a bit sticky when you had it?

What do you use to clean exterior plastic?

I did find the 1z cleaner to be a wee bit sticky but not like APC+.

I usually just clean my exterior plastic with ONR or soap and water. I think I would probably try the interior cleaner first then move to APC+. I find using APC exteriorly is easy because usually I wipe down with a wet cloth to rinse. Doesn't work so well inside. I would say try the DP exterior clean-all, but it sounds like APC+ in use.

Jenn

cooksnj
07-04-2010, 06:25 PM
i love it 2

trhland
07-04-2010, 06:58 PM
I did find the 1z cleaner to be a wee bit sticky but not like APC+.

I usually just clean my exterior plastic with ONR or soap and water. I think I would probably try the interior cleaner first then move to APC+. I find using APC exteriorly is easy because usually I wipe down with a wet cloth to rinse. Doesn't work so well inside. I would say try the DP exterior clean-all, but it sounds like APC+ in use.

Jenn
the d/p interior protectant leaves a very shiny look. thereinteroir cleaner doesnt leave any shine at all and is great for cleaning.. i myself after trying many interior products like no shine and use 1z cockpit. it has very mild cleaner in it and ni shine very factory. which is nice not fake looking

CEE DOG
07-04-2010, 11:05 PM
I can't wait to get my DP Total Interior Cleaner and DP Interior Surface Protectant come together for superior interior care. (http://www.autogeek.net/dptoinco.html). I've used the cleaner sample several times and it even took off the greasy dressing I used previously without any effort. It also leaves the surface clean and not a bit sticky like I find APC 10:1 does.

Jenn

I LOVE it! Used it a bunch this weekend actually. Love the smell too!

the d/p interior protectant leaves a very shiny look. thereinteroir cleaner doesnt leave any shine at all and is great for cleaning.. i myself after trying many interior products like no shine and use 1z cockpit. it has very mild cleaner in it and ni shine very factory. which is nice not fake looking

If you want a true matte finish for your dashboard Sonax has a great product. I'll have the review up soon. Played with it some more today along with some other things. Gotta take the wife to the beach tommorrow but will try to get it up by tommorrow night.

Bunky
07-05-2010, 05:44 AM
the d/p interior protectant leaves a very shiny look.

If you buff it well, the gloss will drop a lot. It has a very nice smell.

Bunky
07-05-2010, 05:57 AM

Jenn

I have a sample too. Nice smell and seems to work but need to use it more. I also like it because it seems like slimey like Meg's APC so do not think one needs to rinse. Some interior cleaners like Meg's QID or 1z seem to use alcohol or something similar and evaporates. The DP cleaner seems like it should be buffed off but not sure.

trhland
07-05-2010, 06:12 AM
I LOVE it! Used it a bunch this weekend actually. Love the smell too!

If you want a true matte finish for your dashboard Sonax has a great product. I'll have the review up soon. Played with it some more today along with some other things. Gotta take the wife to the beach tommorrow but will try to get it up by tommorrow night.
thank you very much id love to check out some pics....

trhland
07-05-2010, 06:15 AM
If you buff it well, the gloss will drop a lot. It has a very nice smell.
oh ok i didnt know that .d/p has awesome products . by the way notto change the subject but i bought the tire dressing. and im very pleased.nice look with out the slimy getto shine lol

alexjn1
07-05-2010, 07:20 AM
I also am a big fan of DP cleaner and protectant.

Dwayne
07-05-2010, 07:43 AM
Ah yes. DP makes some great products for the interior. Mike did a a nice how to article that's worth reading. Great before and after shots too.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-articles/20447-how-clean-protect-interior-leather-vinyl-detailer-s-pride.html