PDA

View Full Version : Which Pads

clambros
07-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Finally got a chance to use my new Griots DA polisher this weekend (upgraded from PC7424).

Recently I purchased some 5.5" low-profile Lake Country pads (but they were almost 2" thick !). I also have some older 6.5" lake country "standard" pads.

The new polisher still seems to "bog down" .. but more so on the new 5.5" pad, and on corners, etc. I felt myself almost applying NO pressure at times, just to keep the pad spinning.

Thoughts ??

Flash Gordon
07-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Finally got a chance to use my new Griots DA polisher this weekend (upgraded from PC7424).

Recently I purchased some 5.5" low-profile Lake Country pads (but they were almost 2" thick !). I also have some older 6.5" lake country "standard" pads.

The new polisher still seems to "bog down" .. but more so on the new 5.5" pad, and on corners, etc. I felt myself almost applying NO pressure at times, just to keep the pad spinning.

Thoughts ??

Thats weird. I am using 5.5 ubers on my Griots and I am putting lots of pressure on mine and can't get it to bog down. It would seem the 6.5's would be more likely to bog down as theres more pad to spin

If your able to make the Griots DA bog down I would say your applying to much pressure. Who are you, Brock Lesnar :laughing: