PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Hyper SPRAY Compound

SRHTX
07-02-2010, 01:44 PM
So, who has, or used, the NEW Optimum Hyper Spray Compound? I just ordered some and its to arrive next week.

RTexasF
07-02-2010, 05:55 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/new-car-care-products/26742-autogeek-s-show-car-garage-new-product-showcase-optimum-hyper-compound.html

Chris Thomas
07-02-2010, 06:25 PM
I have and I love it. Perfect compound in my opinion: Hyper cut, great finish, super long worktime, no dusting...I loved M105 except for the worktime and small sections, but it has officially been replaced for me.

SRHTX
07-02-2010, 06:27 PM
I have and I love it. Perfect compound in my opinion: Hyper cut, great finish, super long worktime, no dusting...I loved M105 except for the worktime and small sections, but it has officially been replaced for me.

What buffer did you use?

ryandamartini
07-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Im waiting on some more reviews myself. 25$ for a spray bottle sets some alarms off. It looks very promising though from what I've seen.

SRHTX
07-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Im waiting on some more reviews myself. 25$ for a spray bottle sets some alarms off. It looks very promising though from what I've seen.

How many Optimum products have you used Ryan? I'm turning everything over to Optimum products. The Spray Polish is too awsome. The leather care works wonders. The ONR, well, HECK YEAH!!!!!

Next week, I have to make a run up to San Antonio for some training and will stop by and speak to Anthony and Ron about a thing or two for their information about a few things.

Chris Thomas
07-02-2010, 06:37 PM
What buffer did you use?

I have used it with my PC 7428 rotary and my Flex 3401VRG, worked great with both, but it's actually the best results I' have ever gotten with the rotary.

SRHTX
07-02-2010, 06:40 PM
I have used it with my PC 7428 rotary and my Flex 3401VRG, worked great with both, but it's actually the best results I' have ever gotten with the rotary.

Tis what I'm hearing. I will have to get Anthony to watch me with one of his rotaries while I'm at thier shop. Having a busted finger on the right hand is what makes it a challenge for me. darn car wreck. ugh

Chris Thomas
07-02-2010, 06:48 PM
How many Optimum products have you used Ryan? I'm turning everything over to Optimum products. The Spray Polish is too awsome. The leather care works wonders. The ONR, well, HECK YEAH!!!!!

Next week, I have to make a run up to San Antonio for some training and will stop by and speak to Anthony and Ron about a thing or two for their information about a few things.

I hear you about the OPT stuff. I was talking to Dr G a few months back about what products I use for different things and it came up that I used M105 for most all my heavy correcting. I mentioned that everything he sells is on my shelf, but the compounds just aren't cutting it in comparison. Little did I know what he had cooking. Now the only things I use regularly that aren't Optimum are things they do not make.

SRHTX
07-02-2010, 06:56 PM
I hear you about the OPT stuff. I was talking to Dr G a few months back about what products I use for different things and it came up that I used M105 for most all my heavy correcting. I mentioned that everything he sells is on my shelf, but the compounds just aren't cutting it in comparison. Little did I know what he had cooking. Now the only things I use regularly that aren't Optimum are things they do not make.

Why do you think I like talking to Anthony and Ron? he he he.... As for your last sentance, that is what I'm in the process of doing myself. I just return a 32oz bottle of M105 AND M205 when I knew the Spray Compound was about to be released. Depending on what vehicle I'm working on, I will use the remainder Megs products or the new Spray Optimum products. The Spray Polish is way too cool. It builds up very well on the vehicles paint and it very easy to take off by praying the Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer. Then DP Max Wax followed by Opti-Seal. Im the MAN

Chris Thomas
07-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Poor fella, having to learn from Anthony and Ron. I think Ron just likes to listen to himself talk because his wife won't let him talk at home, haha. Tell them both I said hello.

SRHTX
07-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Poor fella, having to learn from Anthony and Ron. I think Ron just likes to listen to himself talk because his wife won't let him talk at home, haha. Tell them both I said hello.

Poor Ron. LOL..... Im the MAN

TxRecon
07-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Don't you two have any thing better to talk about? :nomore:

Steve I'm going to break your other fingers when you come to the shop.

Chris....well there isn't much any one can do to you that you haven't already done to your self.

You guys should try the compound with the LC hydro tech pads.:xyxthumbs:

FLex DA or Rotary it's been our go to at the shop! Works great as a one step polish.

SRHTX
07-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Don't you two have any thing better to talk about? :nomore:

Steve I'm going to break your other fingers when you come to the shop.

Chris....well there isn't much any one can do to you that you haven't already done to your self.

You guys should try the compound with the LC hydro tech pads.:xyxthumbs:

FLex DA or Rotary it's been our go to at the shop! Works great as a one step polish.

Oh. Hi there Ron. he he he..... I hope I'm able to make it to your shop. I have a client who is buying a 2000 Cobra R and a 2006 Ford GT. I've already advised my client what I'm up to and this hurricane did not help matters any. I know I have to fly with my client where the two vehicles are located at and I will NOT let my client prevent my from my training, so, I will see you two sometime while I'm in the area. :coolgleam: