PDA

View Full Version : Lawyers.....

Apokiliptik1
06-29-2010, 07:12 AM
Can't get into specifics but i hate the fact that you need them to get stuff accomplished!!!! then when you need a question answered takes weeks to get a hold of them!!!

AeroCleanse
06-29-2010, 10:24 AM
If it takes you that long to get hold of a lawyer you hire, find another one.

kids_gone
06-29-2010, 11:04 AM
Lawyers are moving into the computer age. Have you tried to email them all the lawyers I know use a BB to read their emails sitting in court. They are just as interested in good service as any service business, remember nothing spreads faster by word of mouth than BAD SERVICE. Good Luck

ScottB
06-29-2010, 04:31 PM
I agree completely ... even basic insurance claims now need lawyers just to move forward with what you already paid for in advance.

ryandamartini
06-29-2010, 06:14 PM
99% of lawyers have no ethics. they just twist the "law" to get paid and #### people out of what they deserve.

The 1% are awesome people.

Bunky
06-29-2010, 06:19 PM
99% of lawyers have no ethics. they just twist the "law" to get paid and #### people out of what they deserve.

The 1% are awesome people.

Look at it this way. Many lawyers defend obviously guilty people so it goes with the territory. They do profit off other people's issues no matter which side they are on.

g00dy03
06-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Everyone always bashes attorneys until you need one. Much of the bad press about attorney's is bs. Lawyers who defend obviously guilty people are just as important as those who defend the not guilty. Lawyers who do criminal law do not say that the person is not guilty, just that it can't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. These attorneys make sure that cops and other individuals do not do illegal things to convict someone. That protects each of our civil liberties. Without attorneys, cops would have free reign to do whatever they wanted. Checks and balances are necessary.

SATMAN40
06-29-2010, 09:10 PM
The best time to call an Attorney is on Sunday, he is working, or late at night.

My Attorney will tell you it is $40.00 and he will set you an appointment, he can not give advice on the phone, see these guys get calls all hours of the night, they have unlisted home phone numbers.

Their service is to protect you, what they tell you, is not what you always want to hear but it is to protect your assets. civil or criminal.

My best friend is my Attorney, next is my CPA, and my MD, now I do spend more time with the MD

Flash Gordon
06-29-2010, 09:29 PM
I handle all situations with a tube sock and d-cell batterys

SATMAN40
06-29-2010, 10:49 PM
I like a ball bat, but jail is no fun. and it seems them cops have more friends than I have teeth.

The tube sock works best with a bar of soap, on someone sleeping tied down.

Shane731
06-29-2010, 10:59 PM
A lawyer's dog, running around town unleashed, heads for a butcher shop and steals a roast. The butcher goes to the lawyer's office and asks, "if a dog running unleashed steals a piece of meat from my store, do I have a right to demand payment for the meat from the dog's owner?" The lawyer answers, "Absolutely."

"Then you owe me $8.50. Your dog was loose and stole a roast from me today."

The lawyer, without a word, writes the butcher a check for $8.50. The butcher, having a feeling of satisfaction, leaves.

Three days later, the butcher finds a bill from the lawyer: $100 due for a consultation.

Apokiliptik1
06-30-2010, 02:41 PM
If it takes you that long to get hold of a lawyer you hire, find another one.
Finally got a hold of yesterday but I already answered my own questions that I had too ask him. I can't fire he is a good attorney and if I were to fire him I would have to pay him for some of the things he did for me.It just sucks you have to pay lawyers to stand up for you and get the ball moving on something that is due to me anyway.