PDA

View Full Version : new products ??

Vettecor
06-26-2010, 09:26 PM
I have used Klasse AIO for years on all of my cars and have been extremely satisfied.

My 1977 Red Corvette (non-clearcoat) looks great for about 6 months and then the paint starts fading again.

I prefer the AIO because its easy!!

Is there any new products out there that would work better on my 1977 than the Klasse AIO?

Thanks

Old Tiger
06-26-2010, 09:44 PM
Optimum has a coating that will last several years. I dont know if it is available to consumers but pros can get it. I use polymer sealants. UPGP is wipe on walk away and looks amazing when it cures.

ScottB
06-27-2010, 08:58 AM
I have used Klasse AIO for years on all of my cars and have been extremely satisfied.

My 1977 Red Corvette (non-clearcoat) looks great for about 6 months and then the paint starts fading again.

I prefer the AIO because its easy!!

Is there any new products out there that would work better on my 1977 than the Klasse AIO?

Thanks

If you use Klasse AIO alone and like it for its cleaning and protecting in one step, the next choices are Pinnacle XMT360 (which looks wetter), or Optimum Polyseal.

cooksnj
06-27-2010, 10:12 AM
i use aio also, & was just thinking the same thing. i was thinking about trying out the 360 cause it's bogo right now. killer you say it looks wetter, and that would be great, but is it as easy to use as aio?
thank you

ScottB
06-27-2010, 12:44 PM
i use aio also, & was just thinking the same thing. i was thinking about trying out the 360 cause it's bogo right now. killer you say it looks wetter, and that would be great, but is it as easy to use as aio?
thank you

its pretty versatile too , you can use by hand or by buffer. Never had any issues with removal. I think its use of carnauba makes it look wetter initially. Its pretty durable too.

Munich77
06-27-2010, 01:15 PM
You could add a sealant on top of AIO. There are plenty of choices for that. You could also get the optimum spray wax for in between waxes. It is awesome - easy to apply and leaves a great shine.

mcpp66
06-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Optimum has a coating that will last several years. I dont know if it is available to consumers but pros can get it. I use polymer sealants. UPGP is wipe on walk away and looks amazing when it cures.

What's this product called?