PDA

View Full Version : Confession

Jenn1270
06-26-2010, 05:27 PM
I must confess. I took my husbands swirled out 08 red dodge ram to the swirl-o-matic today and let them wax it. It needs some correcting, but it is just way too hot (over 100). I feel like a hypocrite for babying my Pilot, but abusing his truck (he doesn't really notice though). Oh well. It will get its babying in October with I hit it with the 151.

Please please tell me I am not a horrible person and wife....:confused::confused::confused:

5.4 Shelby
06-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Gasp!

Larry A
06-26-2010, 05:50 PM
I must confess. I took my husbands swirled out 08 red dodge ram to the swirl-o-matic today and let them wax it. It needs some correcting, but it is just way too hot (over 100). I feel like a hypocrite for babying my Pilot, but abusing his truck (he doesn't really notice though). Oh well. It will get its babying in October with I hit it with the 151.

Please please tell me I am not a horrible person and wife....:confused::confused::confused:
You are a great wife.Most women couldnt care less about there husbands car.

Rsurfer
06-26-2010, 05:54 PM

:eek::eek::eek::bash::bat::doh::surrender:

Steven C
06-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Jenn . I do the same thing to wifes oddessey when I'm pressed for time mostly cause see just could care less and see won't take my truck to let me detail it for the day . She hates to drive my truck because of the rules that come with driving it . yes rule she borrow my truck three time and broke it twice scratched it & ding a quarter panel. I us to care about hers but every time I clean hers I get how come it takes so long and why does it smell like cemicals . Last year she paid a hack around the corner 200 bucks for a full detail while I was out of town for a couple days. When I got back the interior was soaked and musty and slatterd with tire dressing and Midnight Blue paint was swirled and loaded buffer tails . I was almost on the 5 o clock news twice for want to kill her then hack next when I asked for a full refund and he told that how its suppose to look . I took me a whole weekend fix the inflicked damage.

Lol
Steven

ps I did get my back in the process took about twenty cars away from him when I stood outside his shop and hand out flyers for my business and show the people pictures of my wife car and his bill as proof that he did had here car there to show what i should look like he eventally paid me so I would stop going there.

Jenn1270
06-26-2010, 06:19 PM
I'll admit I did cringe every time I saw a nice black car/truck come through and them dry it with the terry towel they just dried the last two with. At least they use compressed air to do most of the drying. They actually do more than most places...wipe down the jams and clean the windows on the inside as well. None of the other places around here even do that.

Laura
06-26-2010, 06:21 PM
What would be horrible is you nagging him to keep his truck looking good when he doesn't really care. Much better to spend your time and effort doing things for him that he appreciates.

ScottB
06-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Nothing a good order of MF towels wont cure.

Jenn1270
06-26-2010, 06:34 PM
What would be horrible is you nagging him to keep his truck looking good when he doesn't really care. Much better to spend your time and effort doing things for him that he appreciates.

Very good point. I try not to nag and just take care of things because he is wonderful, just clueless about some things. Just like I am clueless about house cleaning (strange I know).

Jenn

mtnbiker
06-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Hey, it's HIS truck! If he doesn't notice it now, how will he notice it after?

rwright
06-26-2010, 06:49 PM
You are a great wife.Most women couldnt care less about there husbands car.

This

Jenn1270
06-26-2010, 06:55 PM
Hey, it's HIS truck! If he doesn't notice it now, how will he notice it after?

It may be swirled out but it is shiny enough and the inside is fairly clean. It is going to need a MAJOR detail both interior and exterior this fall. They did a good "clean up" but the vinyl on the arm rest and console need some major scrubbing to get the deep grime off.

Steven C
06-26-2010, 07:11 PM
Nothing that einsett Deep Clean And stiff brush or sctch brite pad can fix

Steven

Jenn1270
06-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Nothing that einsett Deep Clean And stiff brush or sctch brite pad can fix

The grime has no chance between the deep clean and some APC+. I will take some pics when I do it because the difference is going to be quite impressive.

Jenn