PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from June 26th Open Garage at Autogeek's Show Car Garage!

Pages : 1 [2]

john F
06-28-2010, 08:22 AM
Hey, let's not forget who provided you guys with nourishment!:hungry: It was a pleasure meeting those of you who came down to get some one-on-one lessons with the man himself!!:props:

Ohio Detailing
06-28-2010, 08:47 AM
Good job guys! Totally envious of you all being able to go down there, I just wish we could get something like that here in the midwest. Next year I'll plan my vacation in Florida and make it "just so happen" to fall on the weekend of one of these! My wife will love it!

X 1 million! Haha! You read my mind... as crazy as it sounds to seriously plan an entire vacation around this one event, I Emailed a condominium owner yesterday requesting availability ;)

Does anyone know the exact date this will be held in 2011? Thanks a lot!

Mike Phillips
06-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Hey, let's not forget who provided you guys with nourishment!:hungry:

Thanks for cooking John, meant to get a picture of you working the Barbeque while wearing your Autogeek's Show Car Garage apron but instead was gorging myself with the rest of the guys on your tasty gourmet burgers.

Also, thank you to Max for providing a Barbeque Lunch on Saturday!

:dblthumb2:

rdeluca
06-28-2010, 12:42 PM
DonMTV--the top surfaces of the Mustang had the chemical residue, not the sides. Mike graciously showed us how to work out the stains on the hood. I have the trunk and spoiler left to do. There were some scratches that came out also. The swirl marks Mike referred to were from the rotary. Thanks for the compliments on the car.

DonMTV
06-28-2010, 02:48 PM
Russ,
Thanks for the update. The hood looked amazing, and so did everything else so I thought that perhaps you guys kept going. :) I have a 2003 Mustang Cobra that is Redfire. I haven't been able to detail it after this winter. Regrettably I had to drive it this winter here in MA. It killed me to do that. Looks pretty good though.

The weather up here hasn't been good for me as my days off have been rainy or other things have come up to prevent me from tackling the job. Soon though. I have a new Flex and various goodies to throw at it.

Take care,
Don

rdeluca
06-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Mike taught us how to use a rotary buffer which scared the heck out of me before last Saturday. I had used an orbital many times on the hood with several different products but nothing worked. The key to the rotary is slow speed and correct pressure. I'm looking forward to trying it myself.