PDA

View Full Version : Excited to be here! - Northern California

prostar
06-24-2010, 11:58 PM
Hi All! I am so glad I came across this website and forum. There are vasts amount of information that can go on for days! Literally, I've been trying to read every article, how-tos, etc for 2 weeks straight. And I'm not done yet!

I'm starting out as just an enthusiast looking to make my car look absolutely amazing! I had a passion for this 10 years ago but didn't have the $$$ to support the hobby. Now that I'm older and have a job, I'm looking to really get into it. I am hoping with hard work, dedication, and practice that someday I can turn this into a business with a buddy of mine.

Again, I am very happy to be a part of such a GREAT community that is willing to share their knowledge.

PROJECT CAR: my car from HIGH SCHOOL - 95 Acura Integra GSR - It has the usual aftermarket parts to make it go "putt-putt-vroooom!" :xyxthumbs: I will post pics as soon as I get it back from the shop.

COLLECTION:
(1) PC 7424
(1) Clay Magic Blue Bar
...ya, thats it...Still doing research as to what brand to buy. Was thinking of getting a poorboys sample kit. Any other suggestions would be helpful!

-AD

Shane731
06-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Welcome to Auto Geek! :welcome:

Lots of good kits and great products to be found here. Be forewarned, your wallet will hate you from now on! :D

Fly bye
06-25-2010, 03:52 AM
What part of Nor Cal are you from?

autodromo
06-25-2010, 05:25 AM
Welcome to AGO.

Mike Phillips
06-25-2010, 08:23 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome:

prostar
06-25-2010, 10:56 AM