PDA

View Full Version : PRO Car care products

astrogus
06-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Anyone used products from them there brand name is PRO car beauty products. I found a local supplier that comes to your home in a box truck and you shop out of the back of it lol. Just wondering if there any good i know the prices are very reasonable but i also know sometimes you get what you pay for.

trhland
06-24-2010, 05:27 AM
stick with autogeek. pro is ment for high volume detailing..very low grade products. some ofthere stuff is ok .i used there soap before it was nice . but a/g has much h igher end products for sure

BobbyG
06-24-2010, 07:06 AM
stick with autogeek. pro is ment for high volume detailing..very low grade products. some ofthere stuff is ok .i used there soap before it was nice . but a/g has much h igher end products for sure

Tom,

I'll second that. :props:

GK Auto Spa
06-24-2010, 07:46 AM
I used them at Leson Chevrolet(a high volume) Dealership! Its ok,some of the wax is hard to get off like Turtle Wax used to be. I wouldn't use it on my customers cars.

AdamsImport
02-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Sorry I don't mean to bump old threads but I have been looking on some info on PRO quality. I have a distributor that I work very near to (convenient) but I am a little hesitant of the actual quality. Anyone else have any input or experience? So far I have a PRO Dressing and Odor Eliminator that works fine. I am considering just buying a lot of small samples of their polish/wax/sealant and trying some side-by-side comparisons with more expensive products.

I am also thinking of trying out some A/G products as well as Chemical Guys and Meguiars or Optimum.

I am still very new detailing when it comes to paint correction, so I don't want to be cheap but I also don't want to overpay for products just because of good marketing.