PDA

View Full Version : SYN 1 Poorboys World: Teaser

CEE DOG
06-23-2010, 08:11 PM
I got my Fathers day box today! Some great items in there! Also got another very special box which contained a very special item! Thank you to AutoGeek and Poorboys! Thought I'd share with you guys a little teaser untill I get the review done. I never expect a polish to have a good scent but this one actually has a hint of what a strawberry eclair might smell like! :hungry:
Can't wait to try it! Here are a couple pictures.... (excuse the disorder) I need to incorporate all my new products into their correct locations. :)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/IMG_1398.JPG

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/IMG_1399.JPG

ryandamartini
06-23-2010, 08:16 PM
start detailing. now. get spotlight and man up. we need review.

CEE DOG
06-23-2010, 08:23 PM
start detailing. now. get spotlight and man up. we need review.

LOL, I need a license plate that says "I'd rather be playing with my Flex"

I tried to borrow my buddy's car from work which would have been perfect for this but he wouldn't give it up. He didn't want the glossy paint to make the chips and flaws so noticeable... Logical?... His loss for sure! I don't think he knows what he passed up. I was going to do a top notch job for free. Certainly not going to argue with him though... So anyway I will either be doing my neighbors van (Gotta see if it has enough damage to it) or on a test panel which I shall aquire on Friday.

Da Fats
06-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Cee Dog I thought the syn1 was the only Poor boys product i ever smelled that i thought stunk haha... funny you liked the sent... it actually had a chemically undertone to it to me.

CEE DOG
06-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Cee Dog I thought the syn1 was the only Poor boys product i ever smelled that i thought stunk haha... funny you liked the sent... it actually had a chemically undertone to it to me.

Thats funny-
I did smell a chemical undertone but just thought compared to all the other polishes I have this one smells best. Definetly strawberries... The others don't have anything but a chemical smell to them.

Edit: Actually I take that back. I just took a whiff on my Ultima PPP and it smells the best.
Note: I don't have any other PB polishes.

christian900se
06-24-2010, 11:42 AM
I can't wait for the review, I am always looking to try the next great thing and as many people will agree, your reviews certainly command a healthy amount of respect! I would also tend to think that any smell would beat that of Menzerna polishes.

ryandamartini
06-24-2010, 02:57 PM
get a cheap rental car and polish it. someone used to review products on rental cars and it was hilarious the way he described the staff looking at the car upon return.

Shane731
06-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Waiting for a review, Corey. :work: